Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Technical > Cosmetic
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20-09-2005, 08:13 AM
STI Master

[BANNED] at standard level
Send a message via MSN to [BANNED]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rexilla
arhhhh so that was you this arvo (1420hrs) with your friend checking out the damage............ i drove past you two.........was gonna stop and go admir but running late for my appointment i see ur car there from time to time (gf's at education dept next across the road), next time i will come for a chat

you will NEVER get the colour right by doing touch up, so get the whole car repainted and claim through insurance which should take effect the moment you pick up the car, not when you start paying. insurance company (most of them anyway) understand shit happens and besides you really had nothing to gain from doing this.
Yeah that was me I also occasionally see your car parked behind the Education Dept. Obviously waiting for your missus after work or somethin.

Hopefully I wont need to repaint the whole car but will see what happens. I'm told by several panel beaters/sprayers that a car with new paint wont be hard to match at all, as it hasnt had time to fade etc.

I'll keep you all posted if something happens. I'll post some pics up soon also.
Old 20-09-2005, 08:18 AM
Sign me up!
Nazi Sled Driver

DAN682 at standard level
Send a message via ICQ to DAN682 Send a message via MSN to DAN682 Send a message via Yahoo to DAN682

Quote:
Originally Posted by [BANNED]
Well...

For me it has been the shittest month on record....

And to top it off I've just had my brand new MY05 STi keyed from front to bloody back. So.. Does anyone know any professional touch up people?

I'm trying to decide weather or not to get someone to touch it up....or get insurance to deal with it. My only problem is that I only paid my insurance about 2 days ago, however the policy started a few weeks back. Will this look sus if I call up and make a claim so soon!??

Any ideas or suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Fuckn cunts!! similar thing happened when I first got my 01, 2 days after having it, in my driveway behind a locked gate, it got keyed, insurance covered it and I only had it insured for 2 days. Cost the insurance company $1300 to fix it, it was from the back tail light to the headlight and the scratch was deep. RAC had no problems with me doing the claim, however they put it as an At fault claim because I didnt catch the fuckers who did it.
Old 20-09-2005, 08:45 AM
STI Master

[BANNED] at standard level
Send a message via MSN to [BANNED]

Fucking pricks!!

I'm tempted to go back today and park it in the exact same spot as I did yesterday. Surely these low life shits will see the car, walk past and inspect the damage that they caused.

So if I see any young paint sniffing, doll bludging, sick cunt, eminem, D12 fubu wearing little cunts checking out the damage; I'll beat them senseless with my mag light. Revenge is a dish best served cold!!

DAN682: The damage to my car sounds pretty much the same. Who repaired it and did they do a good job? More importantly....can you notice it?
Old 20-09-2005, 09:18 AM
Insufficient registration

jEstEr? knows their stuff

thats seriously fucked, pity there is no 21 day cooling off period when buying a car, and you can give it back because you changed your mind :P
Old 20-09-2005, 09:19 AM
Sign me up!
Nazi Sled Driver

DAN682 at standard level
Send a message via ICQ to DAN682 Send a message via MSN to DAN682 Send a message via Yahoo to DAN682

Quote:
Fucking pricks!!

I'm tempted to go back today and park it in the exact same spot as I did yesterday. Surely these low life shits will see the car, walk past and inspect the damage that they caused.

So if I see any young paint sniffing, doll bludging, sick cunt, eminem, D12 fubu wearing little cunts checking out the damage; I'll beat them senseless with my mag light. Revenge is a dish best served cold!!

DAN682: The damage to my car sounds pretty much the same. Who repaired it and did they do a good job? More importantly....can you notice it?
Johnny Lewer Smash Repairs in Mandurah did mine, A guy named David Burleigh (I think his last name is) has done work on my car twice now, both times the workmanship has been absolutely PERFECT, it is the best panel work I have seen.
JOHNNY LEWER SMASH REPAIRS MANDURAH
20 Thornborough Rd (cnr Rouse Rd) Mandurah 6210
(08) 9581 9494
If you want more detail, just PM me.
Old 20-09-2005, 10:32 AM
Sir AntiLag

Rexilla at standard level

Quote:

how about we all park our rexes there one after the other and hide in the bushes (with sniper rifles).............surely it would be way too tempting for the idiot to have a go at keying 20+ rexes in one go............good thing to brag about at group sniffing sessions
Old 20-09-2005, 02:33 PM
STI Master

Shinobiken at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rexilla
how about we all park our rexes there one after the other and hide in the bushes (with sniper rifles).............surely it would be way too tempting for the idiot to have a go at keying 20+ rexes in one go............good thing to brag about at group sniffing sessions
yea, this trick might just work, even tho it might not be the same person, we can still get those ppo who likes to key ppo's cars.
but... ben, what if you miss and shot my car instead? hehe~
Old 22-09-2005, 11:58 AM
STI Master

Miggidy at standard level

Well I got the quotes for the kicked in panel an key scratches on my car, went to Melville Panel and Paint and Deejays opp melville subaru service centre. I'm looking at 1300-1700$!!

fucken little wankers!
They even took of the red caps from my tyres (Nitrogen) and tried to let them down...

I wish I had caught them
Old 22-09-2005, 01:21 PM
Sir AntiLag

Rexilla at standard level

as long as the government dont take graffiti and vandelism seriously, this kinda thing will continue to happen, little pricks who get caught (1 in a million chance to start with) usually let off by some wanker magistrate cause they have no idea what its like to have ur pride and joy violated............. the next little shit that get caught, cut one of their fingers off, and this type of thing wont happen again. god i hate those fcukin do gooders..........
Old 22-09-2005, 01:49 PM
STI Master

Miggidy at standard level

yeah I would love to cut a thumb off, can;t do much without that,

But then I'll go to jail for GBH fucken bullshit

Tags
and%s, car, keyed