Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Motorsport > F1 Discussion
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16-10-2008, 01:22 PM
STI Master

Wrexter at standard level
Angry F1

So who here watched it! and who do you support!

I for one watch it passionately and i am a passionate Mclaren/Hamilton Fan.

I am so angry of this shit with the FIA stewards and their favouritism towards Ferrari.

you only need to watch recent races such as the belgium GP or the Japanese GP to see what im talking about./

there were three incidents at japan.

-Hamilton was unfairly given a penalty for a bullshit reason
-Massa spoilt hamiltons whole race when he t-boned him and spun him out.
-Mass turned into bourdais as bourdais was coming out of the pits and massa spun out, only later for the race stewards to penalise bourdais. wtf

What does every one else think, or am i coming across as biased because im a mclaren fan.

and to ass fuel to the fire, drivers such as Alonso (cry baby who didnt get enough attention last year at mclaren) have come out against hamilton vowing to do all they can to help massa win the championship.

Where is the sportmanship gone. where is the fair competition.

I think that they have forgotten that this is a high calibre competiton. SO what if hamilton is aggressive. its his job to win. like schumacher wasnt aggressive.

i remember times when barrichello gave up 1st position so that shuey could overtake and gain max points.

its all too frustrating.
Old 16-10-2008, 01:29 PM
STI Master

MY99 at standard level

Did Bourdais really get penalised for that??? He was exiting the pit, within the white line, holding his ground - that is bullshit, gotta agree!

Massa lined Hamilton up pretty well on that corner and should've been penalised...it's clear that the FIA are trying to keep it interesting!

Last edited by MY99; 16-10-2008 at 01:31 PM.
Old 16-10-2008, 01:40 PM
Subaru Tech Division

saturation at standard level

Hamilton deserved what he got for the first corner. Massa deserved what he got as well.

Bourdais penalty is another story altogether
Old 16-10-2008, 01:45 PM
Powered by BP98

phizzle at standard level

Lewis created chaos at the first corner and pushed both Ferraris and others off the racing line by trying to dive down the inside. He got everything he deserved.

Massa made contact with Hamilton when he should have yeilded the position (some would say as payback for the above incident). He got everything he deserved.

Bordais I belive was not at fault, although he probably should have backed off to let the car carrying more speed through. Of course Massa should have been a bit less aggresive in trying to cut him off and have taken a wider line through turn 1. He still would've had position for turn 2.

EDIT: see what happens when you take to long to type. Just said what saturation said with more words LOL
Old 16-10-2008, 01:50 PM
STI Master

Wrexter at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by phizzle
Bordais I belive was not at fault, although he probably should have backed off to let the car carrying more speed through. Of course Massa should have been a bit less aggresive in trying to cut him off and have taken a wider line through turn 1. He still would've had position for turn 2.

EDIT: see what happens when you take to long to type. Just said what saturation said with more words LOL

The rule says that if another car is exiting pits, they have right of way, unless they are being lapped which wasnt the case.

bourdais said it best when he said "i could of laid out the red carpet and given him the corner, but i dont know what else i could of done in that situation"

And the hamilton incident at the start, there is always chaos at the start when 20 cars try to go around a hairpin. what hamilton did was aggressive and some would say silly in his situation, but that just his competitive nature. so what, the guy has a championship to win, and his manouvre put out the ferraris, i thought it was an awesome move.

the only thing i didnt like about the move was the inconsideration to his team mate, heiki, who had to avoid colliding with him.
Old 16-10-2008, 01:53 PM