Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Personal Classifieds > The Former Workshops Forum
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-12-2005, 05:06 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

GETAGRIP at standard level
Send a message via MSN to GETAGRIP
Thumbs up Be a part of the Dutton Rally WA 2006...

As some of you are aware, the success of the Dutton Rally has led to WA’s inclusion for 2006. With a very high level of interest at this early stage, this event is set to be very exciting and whole lot of fun.

The event is set to run for the entire weekend of February 24-26 and covers a huge variety of events with some of the main venues including AHG Driving Centre, Barbagallo Raceway and Kwinana Motorplex, with more to be added.

The coverage of this event is fairly major, with both TV and radio stations wanting a slice of the action. I would suggest that this year more than any, the Dutton rally will be extensively covered since it is its first year in WA. So if you have a business that needs some intense 3 day exposure, this might be a good place to start.

Don’t worry, we will do the hard work of driving for you, all you have to do is plaster the car with whatever stickers you would like, and the amount you decide to sponsor us is really up to you. Anything from $50 for a couple of small stickers on the wing mirrors for example, through to anything larger, with respectively larger advertising coverage being assigned to your business. Look at it as a cheap way to get you business name on the TV – which would normally cost in the thousand going through the normal channels. Be assured that we will try to get as much attention as we can – with Chris and myself being AHG driving instructors and not fairing to badly at the odd MC Championships – we hope to come away with some respectable results…….that equals exposure for you J

We have already secured several major sponsors but are always looking for more people that may be interested.

If you have an interest in helping us out, whether it is monetary or otherwise, please email me directly to discuss arrangements. For more information visit the Dutton Rally Website

This is the car you will be sponsoring

Thanks in advance – hope to see you all out there supporting a great event.

Cheers
Alex & Chris

Last edited by GETAGRIP; 01-12-2005 at 05:31 PM.