Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Off Topic Discussions > Gaming and Multiplayer
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22-03-2011, 04:07 PM
DCCD Donut Driver

oneten at standard level
Default PS3 COD Black Ops Zombies Maps... Help?

Hey Fellas,

Im a big Zombies fan, play it alot but I got into Black Ops a bit later than everyone else so Ive run into a bit of a problem... its a long shot but thought I might ask anyway see if anyone is willing to help me out.

When I bought Black Ops, I did not realise only the Hardened and Prestige editions came with the DLC code to get the original Zombies maps from COD World At War. I have asked everyone I know with a PS3 and none of them have either Hardened or Prestige editions.

See what you can do (if you know someone with Hardened or Prestige) is setup a new player on your PS3, sign in with their PSN ID and re-download the Zombies maps from the playstation store. Doesnt affect that person in anyway, and gives your playstation the original Zombies maps (Nacht Der Untoten, Der Reise, Shi no Numa, and Verrukt). Once you have downloaded them you can go ahead and remove the account off the PS3 if you wanted to.

Im pretty desperate to get my hands on these maps so I can play them, so Im wondering if anyone on here has Black Ops Prestige or Hardened and would be willing to lend me their PSN ID so I can re-download the maps?

Promise im not dodgy haha . Id even be happy for you to come round and do it!

Cheers,
Hayden
Old 22-03-2011, 04:24 PM
DCCD Donut Driver

oneten at standard level

PS, just so people dont think I am a freeloading tightass, this was a last ditch attempt for me. I tried emailing Treyarch - yet to get a response. I looked on ebay, and other places, and the only Aussie DLC's I can find for sale the sellers are asking more than the Hardened edition originally cost!! Some were $120 +

Cheers

Tags
black, cod, maps, ops, ps3, zombies