Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   General Subaru Discussion (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/general-subaru-discussion/)
-   -   Bedford Dale Hill Road Hoons (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/general-subaru-discussion/10347-bedford-dale-hill-road-hoons.html)

dwrx 19-02-2007 01:42 PM

he called the kids criminals...hmm...interesting...he must be a typical stuck up fuck who drives a volvo....but hey his hard earned money raunting cunts who fuck with the law...interesting again....i wonder if hes just doing this for his buisness.. if i lived in the area and he threatened like this, i would make his life a living hell...FUCK HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TopGear 19-02-2007 01:43 PM

If you look at the house across from the Truck stop it is set pretty far back on the land, I know the sound would travel but it cant be that bad lol we were attacked by that bloke and his family about a year ago he was pissed off his nut and hes ugly skanks were full bush spec! all awd cars so no burnouts from us :p

BALISTC 19-02-2007 01:55 PM

There is a guy who lives near truck stop, and SWIM (someone who isnt me) has noted on many occasions, that he comes into the truck stop whilst people are doing burnouts in his Holden Rodeo ute, and yells at everyone.

Smokey 19-02-2007 02:04 PM

im sick of hippies like this with their home theatre system turned up when im trying to do hellis...

TopGear 19-02-2007 02:15 PM

Yeah he was yelling at us and hit 2 of the cars then said they were going to ring the police and I told them to ring the police cos they blocked the entrance and guess what they didnt :rolleyes: never been there since found many other places lol

BOMB3R 19-02-2007 02:17 PM

I wouldn't want a bunch of blokes (even from this crew) doing burnouts across the road from me thats for sure! Your home is meant to be somewhere you can relax not have to listen to burnouts!

Smokey 19-02-2007 02:26 PM

[QUOTE=PIGSTi]I wouldn't want a bunch of blokes (even from this crew) doing burnouts across the road from me thats for sure! Your home is meant to be somewhere you can relax not have to listen to burnouts![/QUOTE]

If its the place im thinking of, in the dark you wouldnt even know there was a house within 5kms.

WRP10 19-02-2007 07:32 PM

Thats why we go maccas traying with street signs in empty industrial areas in the small hours of the night, not across the road from bloody houses

DS06WA 19-02-2007 07:43 PM

Burnouts Ftw
Go The Fucken Hoons!!!!

STI325V6 19-02-2007 08:31 PM

[QUOTE=PIGSTi]I wouldn't want a bunch of blokes (even from this crew) doing burnouts across the road from me thats for sure! Your home is meant to be somewhere you can relax not have to listen to burnouts![/QUOTE]

I agree, some of the comments on this thread are crap, how would any of you like this happening near YOUR house, I put up with this sort of shit from someone near my house for 2 years, cop's don't give a damn.

So I moved!!!