Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   General Subaru Discussion (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/general-subaru-discussion/)
-   -   Bedford Dale Hill Road Hoons (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/general-subaru-discussion/10347-bedford-dale-hill-road-hoons.html)

Smokey 19-02-2007 08:43 PM

[QUOTE=STI325V6]I agree, some of the comments on this thread are crap, how would any of you like this happening near YOUR house, I put up with this sort of shit from someone near my house for 2 years, cop's don't give a damn.

So I moved!!![/QUOTE]

I live right near a spot where ppl do burnouts all the time. I dont give a crap because its far enough away that if they lose it they end up in the dirt. Plus I have a life and dont sit around waiting for the chance to run down the street waving my arms at people doing burnouts.

STI325V6 19-02-2007 08:57 PM

[QUOTE=Smokey]I live right near a spot where ppl do burnouts all the time. I dont give a crap because its far enough away that if they lose it they end up in the dirt. Plus I have a life and dont sit around waiting for the chance to run down the street waving my arms at people doing burnouts.[/QUOTE]

No I don't sit around waiting for these sort of cockheads, but I also have 2 young children...cowboy!!!

Smokey 19-02-2007 08:59 PM

[QUOTE=STI325V6]No I don't sit around waiting for these sort of cockheads, but I also have 2 young children...cowboy!!![/QUOTE]

Im talking about the guy at the truckstop :)

STI325V6 19-02-2007 09:02 PM

[QUOTE=Smokey]Im talking about the guy at the truckstop :)[/QUOTE]

Fair enough, maybe put a smiley face after your comment, as you quoted me I thought you were having a go at me... :D

But seriously having been through this it is hard when you have a family to worry about...

Smokey 19-02-2007 09:05 PM

[QUOTE=STI325V6]Fair enough, maybe put a smiley face after your comment, as you quoted me I thought you were having a go at me... :D

But seriously having been through this it is hard when you have a family to worry about...[/QUOTE]

trying to cut down on my overuse of smilies :P

waxdass 20-02-2007 08:09 AM

smilies make everything better :)

FUCK YOU ALLL :) :) :)

Mat 20-02-2007 08:13 AM

My advice is to anyone who wants to do nuts in the truckstop is to take your plates off first... That way the dude cant take down your plates.

Why dont people do nuts in my street? You guys are lucky. All i get is hero's in VN's doin single peggers. I'd be happy to get outta bed and watch some tyre frying action!

207 de 20-02-2007 09:40 AM

[QUOTE=STI325V6]I agree, some of the comments on this thread are crap, how would any of you like this happening near YOUR house, I put up with this sort of shit from someone near my house for 2 years, cop's don't give a damn.

So I moved!!![/QUOTE]

Yep, it's crap. I throw large rocks at cars and when the driver stops and wants to be a big man...I punch them through the window (if it's down of course) and explain to them what they are doing wrong and to leave and don't come back. I get the plate on departure as well.

It's taken a few years, a few confrontations, some illegal modifications to our street, stingers, polypipe, garden hose, agro, damaged cars, car chases (funny watching a VH commy trying to out run a 300kw wrx, they run off the road within about 30seconds), a broken window at our house and several visits from the local Police...but the problem has disappeared. :angry4:

SilentKilla 20-02-2007 10:30 PM

My neighbours talk and party till 5am outside my window on sunday nights, i can see where this guy is comming from (the lawyer guy). Call police "have you asked them to go inside", my reply "go and ask a drunk bunch of dickheads to go inside? YOU ask them to go inside" they reply "theres nothing we can do, go ask them".

e-rex-shon 23-02-2007 09:24 AM

This would get pretty annoying pretty quickly, especially if you brought a house out of town for some peace and quiet. Nuts are for morons and if most of you were living next to that bullshit you would get pissed off with it too. Fucking hypocrites!

Even worse if you had young kids who would be woken up or scared by this inconsiderate crap. These peons aren't the ones who have to rock your kids back off to sleep in the middle of the night. I would be asking poliely for them to move on and if no action was taken, I would be taking atz's approach.