Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > General WRXing > General Subaru Discussion
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2008, 10:56 AM
Sir AntiLag

GTLeggy at standard level

Its a sad fact...but all dealers will lie to you with a straight face....its %85 of the job description !

You just have to play hardball, make it clear from the start your not going to take crap and stick to Your guns on price....if they don`t like it tough, your going somewhere else(tell them lots of stories about other cars your checking out and considering....back them up too, go see a ford or Holden dealer and get prices etc etc )

OP, yeah lied like troopers, I even asked the sales man "You wouldn`t lie to me about this would you, if you could you would right ??"

Cities wasn`t much better, but I didn`t give them the chance to crap on, talked straight to the principle and made it very clear unless it was my way its the hwy...and I don`t care about your stories of you can`t include tint etc cause it supplied by a 3rd party and you have no control....you go into the next office and get the speel about the great product blah blah and then you pay for it and include it in my price - end of story !(if thats how it really works...doubt it does tho...care factor 0 anyways)

Try peel, heard good things about them.

Go see all the dealers, maybe even talk to a few over east.
Old 07-07-2008, 11:02 AM
Sir AntiLag

GTLeggy at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by roids
wow nice... how much???
..Saga isn`t over yet, what it will cost me in the end I don`t know.

Wheels were shipped to me with tires......Wrong freak`n load rated tires...plus some other issues, its been a ~4 month saga thats not over yet till I sort the tires out.

But anyway you can buy the Enkei`s from sources in Oz for ~$2900, or direct from Japan etc landed for ~$2500 ....but nahh you don`t want them, they are a crap looking rim, dont suit the car etc

Tags
gt, liberty