Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > General WRXing > General Subaru Discussion
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24-05-2010, 01:33 PM
STI Master

CDR RA at standard level
Default Peltor/Stilo Helmet to Beg, Borrow, Rent :) - Large

Hey crew,

big ask I know given the precious nature of these items, however i have been shafted by an online vendor and my intercom system hasnt arrived one month after ordering and was hoping to have it before Targa South West this weekend. At least the race suits arrived.

Thankfully Scary has come to the rescue with a Peltor helmet to loan for the missus and Maximums have come to the rescue with a Stilo amp being shipped over night. Unfortunately I cant get the helmet I want in time. One option is to install an emergency headset into my existing helmet and this is my last resort. But thought I would throw it out there just in case there is someone with a compatible helmet (peltor or stilo) in a large size (about a 58 melon) that might be willing to part with it for a weekend.

Am very fussy with my own gear and have installed a new helmet hammock in the car to ensure they travel the liason stages safely and always keep my helmets in a padded bag as well.

Thanks in advance for any help.
496 CI Injected Big Block. Carbon positive???
Old 24-05-2010, 01:37 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

nauli knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDR RA View Post
Hey crew,

big ask I know given the precious nature of these items, however i have been shafted by an online vendor and my intercom system hasnt arrived one month after ordering and was hoping to have it before Targa South West this weekend. At least the race suits arrived.

Thankfully Scary has come to the rescue with a Peltor helmet to loan for the missus and Maximums have come to the rescue with a Stilo amp being shipped over night. Unfortunately I cant get the helmet I want in time. One option is to install an emergency headset into my existing helmet and this is my last resort. But thought I would throw it out there just in case there is someone with a compatible helmet (peltor or stilo) in a large size (about a 58 melon) that might be willing to part with it for a weekend.

Am very fussy with my own gear and have installed a new helmet hammock in the car to ensure they travel the liason stages safely and always keep my helmets in a padded bag as well.

Thanks in advance for any help.
Blaise PM Brendon...he has a Stilo...
Old 24-05-2010, 02:33 PM
STI Master

CDR RA at standard level

^^^ Thanks Steve. Wasnt really comfortable to put anyone on the spot as it is such a presonal and expensive bit of kit. But once again the generosity of the PWRX community comes through. Thanks Paluch.
496 CI Injected Big Block. Carbon positive???

Tags
beg, borrow, helmet, large, peltor or stilo, rent