Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > General WRXing > General Subaru Discussion
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

View Poll Results: Tampering with the (Boring) For Sale Section
Leave it 14 34.15%
Change it 27 65.85%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23-07-2005, 11:52 AM
Subaru Tech Division

Adr3naL1N at standard level
Send a message via MSN to Adr3naL1N

i think that u shoudl keep it the way it is, but one thing u need to change is that the person who created the thread should be able to "bump" it or modify it, if your for sale item moves to the next page ur gonna want to bring it back to the top, otherwise ur just gonna have to keep creating new threads, ive found this annoying all ready as ive had sumething for sale and had to keep creating new threads.

Apart from that, keep it the way it is....to just pm replies.
Old 23-07-2005, 12:33 PM
STI Master

Adz at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by atz 242
interesting that pretty much every other forum that has stuff for sale allows posting. Why do we get hung up on such little things? (like me, hung up on not being able to post in the for sale section )

As for your post re: ecu's and comments about how crap/not crap it is Morgan, maybe what the seller is trying to flog off is crap and some newbie doesnt know any better. All you will get is peoples opinions, and as most of us on here tell the truth, you would be in effect getting "un-biased" opinion about what it is you are about to part with your hard earned cash for.
Keep in mind that when u have excess a large number members - things can snowball quite quickly in regards to replies. This was evident on the last p-wrx forum. This was discussed extensively when this forum was created and it was in the best interest that it was kept as a 'classifieds' section rather than a thread area. The seller can always add/edit original post.

I think perhaps deleting 'sold' posts would be more useful - keeps all items currently for sale active. Stops the whole 'bump' from being used.

Any questions should be discussed where relevant - whether it be direct to seller, in general discussion or tech area. Trying to keep the classifieds just that - a place to see whats for sale, not an indepth read of opinions.
Old 23-07-2005, 02:45 PM
Insufficient registration

jEstEr? knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by atz 242
also, I would hate to have to answer the same questions again and again about something I was trying to sell.
you know you could always just edit your post to put relevant information in there....
Old 23-07-2005, 09:55 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

aDe at standard level

as long i can post in the FS section im happy and thank the admin. you could always advertise in the other forum anyway if you're not happy with these forum :P

cheers
Old 24-07-2005, 07:09 AM
STI Master

maddog at standard level

btw this thread should be in the Non-WRX Discussion
You gotta know when you have got it good. Thanks again to the Admin for putting this together.
Old 24-07-2005, 07:13 AM
Subaru Tech Division

207 de at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by aDe
as long i can post in the FS section im happy and thank the admin. you could always advertise in the other forum anyway if you're not happy with these forum :P

cheers

what other forum? Is there another peth based WRX forum? The WRX owners club dont have one do they??

Lets make it very clear, I have nothing against p-wrx, anyone who "knows" me would be able to figure that out. Just seeing what people think. So far most of the comments have been to leave it as is, yet the votes say otherwise (so far, watch em change now! )

anyway, It's been interesting. Got some good feedback as to advertising and marketing a product efficiently on this pwrx evo 2, or evo 3??
Old 24-07-2005, 12:26 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

aDe at standard level

wrxownerswa also can advertise for sale right ? ehm i dunno, anyway go pwrx

Tags
posting, section