Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > General WRXing > General Subaru Discussion
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

Like Tree126Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21-02-2015, 10:48 AM
Subaru Tech Division

Tony knows their stuff

You mean this?

Old 21-02-2015, 11:00 AM
Flat Four Father

mao at standard level

I thought that was done and dusted when you posted that up last yr.
Anything new you want to post?

At least post something that I have said that is not true from my FB page.

Seriously, get a life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony View Post
You mean this?

Old 21-02-2015, 11:01 AM
Flat Four Father

TROLLEY is a guruTROLLEY is a guru

Mao: your keyboard is dyslexic, it's Craig. How am I talking shit? People are recommending you for a particular service, yet on here you turn around and say "I don't do that, I actually do this" after an issue with a customer arises whether it be a misunderstanding or dubious services rendered (we all have to assume and read between the lines because of so much secrecy and half stories). For what it's worth, I have recommended you to many people for Brant removal. Not for sway bar installation or wheel alignments though
Old 21-02-2015, 11:02 AM
Flat Four Father

Jezza at standard level

Yeh Tony, why you post things to slander workshops online?
Old 21-02-2015, 11:11 AM
Flat Four Father

mao at standard level

You don't get it do ya?

I only do the keypad if the keypad is faulty. I will remove the entire system if it is faulty. Most places charge more to remove the whole system even though it is partially faulty.

Secondly, I don't offer dubious services. We have been unprecentedly busy because normal ppl actually can see straight. Not you. I work because I love the work. You recommend us work? Lol. The guy you recommended stuck by his Brant, I drove all the way to nth bridge and did the work for him free of charge.

You also claim that I did not have the balls to sue ya for making remarks that my dyno readings were what you said. Truth is, I did a background check on ya and you have nothing.

I hate to think that ppl like you actually teach the kids in Perth. It's very sad indeed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TROLLEY View Post
Mao: your keyboard is dyslexic, it's Craig. How am I talking shit? People are recommending you for a particular service, yet on here you turn around and say "I don't do that, I actually do this" after an issue with a customer arises whether it be a misunderstanding or dubious services rendered (we all have to assume and read between the lines because of so much secrecy and half stories). For what it's worth, I have recommended you to many people for Brant removal. Not for sway bar installation or wheel alignments though
Old 21-02-2015, 11:11 AM
Flat Four Father

Mao, remember when I asked if you minded pulling my (Verso) tune from my car for me when I picked up the headers you wrapped for me? (I wanted the hex file so Intra could do a couple of tweaks in regards to throttle lag and then pass it onto Sean). After doing so you started uploading the tune you put on Beau's car (without asking me) and go "try this tune". After declining you said it would be fine, same car, same mods (just a different fucking turbo). Now I was a naive/stupid to even appease you, but went around the block once with you in the car, felt it was laggy, and asked that my initial tune be uploaded to the car.

With that sort of practice I think it's a bit rich to talk about other shops practices of uploading/downloading tunes...
Old 21-02-2015, 11:15 AM
Flat Four Father

Quote:
Originally Posted by mao View Post
You recommend us work? Lol. The guy you recommended stuck by his Brant, I drove all the way to nth bridge and did the work for him free of charge.
On SOWA I have. Many times, because I know you go out of your way for people that have had Brant problems.

Quote:
You also claim that I did not have the balls to sue ya for making remarks that my dyno readings were what you said.
LOL, you wanted to sue me for stating that every workshop's dyno reads differently and that yours reads over/higher than another local workshop. How the fuck is that libelous in the slightest!? Nothing to do with balls, more that you had no fucking case.

Quote:
Truth is, I did a background check on ya and you have nothing.
What.the.fuck.

Last edited by TROLLEY; 21-02-2015 at 11:17 AM.
Old 21-02-2015, 11:22 AM
Subaru Tech Division

Tony knows their stuff

Hahaha Mao.

You edited your post and brought it up. I wouldnt have postedthat pic if you didnt say anything. I also find it funny how you write all those thing, yet accuse everyone else of being the shit stirrers.

I saw a very good sig on here once, went something like "your high horse must he wobbly stack high on those double standards"
Old 21-02-2015, 11:24 AM
Flat Four Father

mao at standard level

1) My lawyer did the background check on your finances. No big deal. You have nothing....

2) I saved your original tune on your dongle and uploaded a base tune on your car. And then uploaded your original tune with you sitting beside me.

I transferred the original tune to your dongle which you gave me. I don't need someone else's tune.

I will leave it as that as I have to get back to work. A few of you low life's have nothing else to do but try to falsely accuse me with no evidence at all. Just your keyboard....

Quote:
Originally Posted by TROLLEY View Post
Mao, remember when I asked if you minded pulling my (Verso) tune from my car for me when I picked up the headers you wrapped for me? (I wanted the hex file so Intra could do a couple of tweaks in regards to throttle lag and then pass it onto Sean). After doing so you started uploading the tune you put on Beau's car (without asking me) and go "try this tune". After declining you said it would be fine, same car, same mods (just a different fucking turbo). Now I was a naive/stupid to even appease you, but went around the block once with you in the car, felt it was laggy, and asked that my initial tune be uploaded to the car.

With that sort of practice I think it's a bit rich to talk about other shops practices of uploading/downloading tunes...
Old 21-02-2015, 11:34 AM
Flat Four Father

Quote:
1) My lawyer did the background check on your finances. No big deal. You have nothing...
Of course I have nothing. I have a fiancee, a car, a mortgage and constantly buy toys to play with. I'm impressed your lawyer was able to see my bank balance.

Quote:
I don't need someone else's tune.
I know comprehension isn't a particularly strong point of yours, but that isn't what I said (eg. I didn't accuse you of saving the tune for yourself). You UPLOADED Beau's tune that you had recently done for him TO my car after I declined to try, saying "it will be fine". When doing things like that, I think it's a bit unfair that you would go commenting on how MMS go about their practices...

Anyhow, as Gav said... more with the funnies and less of the angries.

Tags
bad business practices, business, do not trust, evolution-r, mao, never go full mao, sledging competitors