Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   General Subaru Discussion (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/general-subaru-discussion/)
-   -   How many running Verso on here? (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/general-subaru-discussion/9756-how-many-running-verso-here.html)

WRXTATIC 25-01-2007 07:55 AM

Verso'd....no sticker though so -20kw on you sticker punks :cool:

Kato 25-01-2007 08:42 AM

[QUOTE=slappy]whats the latest ball park figure on getting these tunes done?

do they need to be retuned for summer/winter?[/QUOTE]

No need for summer/winter tunes. Its the same as any other tune albeit on motec, altronic, ecutek, etc etc.

My car has run perfectly through the cold winter and perfectly through the hot summer with absolutely no problems.

FYI a lot of wrx's that finished in the top 10 for the driving events at motorvation were tuned last year, so the different temperatures had no effect on the running of the car. Personally I have ran the Verso tune at MC practice days on hot and cold days for about the last 6 months with no problems what so ever.

For pricing it is best to call Allstar Garage on 9248 7433.

jEstEr? 25-01-2007 08:50 AM

[QUOTE=Nauli]we need DATA and RESULTS[/QUOTE]

I must say, congrats to Jan with the assistance of a Verso tune with Launch Control for taking 3rd place in the go-whoa at Motorvation 07.

'grats also to Chrus and John who both placed top 10

saturation 25-01-2007 10:30 AM

$990 is what i got quoted when i booked mine last week.

Dont know if LC is extra forgot to ask but will remind Sean/Nic on the day.

All i can say im very encouraged by what people are putting down and saying about Verso so far. I'll know first hand soon tho :D

American Dave 25-01-2007 10:58 AM

[QUOTE=saturation]$990 is what i got quoted when i booked mine last week.

Dont know if LC is extra forgot to ask but will remind Sean/Nic on the day.

All i can say im very encouraged by what people are putting down and saying about Verso so far. I'll know first hand soon tho :D[/QUOTE]

it will be the best mod $$ you ever spent. They have LC for 01-05 at moment but testing for 06 now.

saturation 25-01-2007 11:08 AM

yup i guess im lucky enough to have an 04 :)

fingers crossed I have no issues, worried that i have a few too many mods and too big injectors, but Nic said all *should* be ok

American Dave 25-01-2007 11:21 AM

[QUOTE=saturation]yup i guess im lucky enough to have an 04 :)

fingers crossed I have no issues, worried that i have a few too many mods and too big injectors, but Nic said all *should* be ok[/QUOTE]

mate mods wont be a problem. Sean has done heavily modded cars (Stinga and Pigsti come to mind) and worked a treat for them. He won't mess with factory settings like cold start, idle, a/c, etc. FTW another 05 STI (Scott17) had his done yesterday by Sean and it sounds sic now, figures are well up on pre-verso dyno but still very safe with AFR and Boost.

BOMB3R 25-01-2007 11:23 AM

Nah I run EcuTek tuned at RT. Verso wasn't around at the time so I forked out lots of cash for Tek

American Dave 25-01-2007 11:25 AM

[QUOTE=PIGSTi]Nah I run EcuTek tuned at RT. Verso wasn't around at the time so I forked out lots of cash for Tek[/QUOTE]

hahaha come on jaron you know can afford it! :eek:

BOMB3R 25-01-2007 11:28 AM

Actually been thinking about selling the Tek, but until I can see a faster Verso car will leave it at Tek for the time being as can't complain she runs sweet but am VERY keen to compare the 2 as Verso is seeing some awesome results! And I know people its not about how fast the car is FOR YOU, tis for me.