Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > General WRXing > Introductions
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15-08-2007, 07:00 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

harlz21 at standard level

hihi..

i have one thing to say about audio

if its not loud its not worth listening to!

yes thats talking to you stupid old bitch who gave me the finger this morning, that will result in me opening all my windows and turning it up more!

..OMG! thats so sick it makes other things that are sick look less sick..
Old 15-08-2007, 07:28 PM
STI Master

meatbag at standard level

i concur with that!!!

nothing finer than having someone give you the dirty's at the lights for having your stereo up, then winding down the windows and showing them what it can really do..

i was sitting in the passenger seat of a mates car one day when this granny next to us started growling at us, he had a pair of DD9910's in the boot that were good for 146db when wired down for spl comps .. he turned it on to full tilt and you could see her rear view mirror shaking all over the place
Old 15-08-2007, 11:27 PM
Flat Four Father

ALEX. knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatbag
...this granny next to us started growling at us, he had a pair of DD9910's in the boot that were good for 146db when wired down for spl comps .. he turned it on to full tilt and you could see her rear view mirror shaking all over the place
haha. take that gran.
do you concur with that previous concur? absolutely. concur concurconcurconcur. now that word sounds wierd.

CONCUR! ok enough.

Meatasaurus, I have a hatchback also for use and THAT would be what I'd use for SPL but its just too expensive. unfortunately i tend to always do things the proper and expensive way (eg the RIGHT way) and so if i was doing to enter comps i would not even be able to fill up my car with petrol once a week with all the money i'd be spending. A DD with 3k is plenty. i want to make the most of it, you know?

as for Rainbow, i've seen some for sale on http://mobileelectronics.com.au/ under the for sale section in the message forums. can't find it now but yeah i've been unable to find them retailing new hey, just second hand. They are fkn great though! i currently have MBQuart Reference splits which are mint also.

Good luck with ur car hey. i also have the problem of choosing what to do first: the exterior; under the hood; or the audio! actually audio wins.. stock speakers are killing me haha

EDIT: ps, i concur

Last edited by R R8D REX; 15-08-2007 at 11:32 PM.
Old 16-08-2007, 07:10 AM
STI Master

meatbag at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by R R8D REX
unfortunately i tend to always do things the proper and expensive way (eg the RIGHT way)

as for Rainbow, i've seen some for sale on http://mobileelectronics.com.au/ under the for sale section in the message forums.
EDIT: ps, i concur
that's the lesson i learnt early on.. i was under the impression $1000 bucks will get me a wicked system. soon learnt for my ears $1000 might get me a single amp

I search through that site a lot too, its where i got my treo amps from. So you havent heard the rainbows yet? if you get them can i put my hand up for an audition?

and yes, i do concur

Tags
howdy