Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > General WRXing > Introductions
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2013, 01:28 AM
Scoobie Noobie

binksyjr at standard level
Default newb P plate first car.

hey dudes, so I have been on these forums for a little while just looking at posts for help and stuff but not really getting involved but now i wanna get involved. So I got my licence about a year ago and $6300 later i got my my 1998 my99 wrx. after I had the car for a while I noticed it was pretty tired, so I decided to try and get it as good and I can get it, and since then i have done almost all of the work my self including servicing and a clutch replacement. Its getting pretty late now ill post some pictures up tomorrow when I have some more time to figure out how to.

A blank canvas.

first mod

Picked this up for 600 bucks. It came with a 4.5 inch cannon

Next up is the calipers.

Decided the engine bay was a bit boring.

I wanted a bit more power so i got a vf24 and frontmount kit. no photos of frontmount install

picked up a set of 02 rims for 350 bucks!

got pretty bored of the volume of the cannon so i got one of these bad boys.

finally decided to replace the clutch with a sports tuff.

the old paint on the new rims was pretty bad so I gave them a coat of gun metal grey. then plastidipped them black.

so thats pretty much it, I probably should have got up and talking a while ago but better late than never.

and this is the car as it stands today. im pretty pround of it. Hope to get modding and cruising with you guys!
P.S. the car is running great but still needs a tune so if anyone can guide me in the right direction that would be awesome.

Last edited by binksyjr; 11-12-2013 at 01:25 PM.

Tags
car, newb, plate