Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > General WRXing > Introductions
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 24-01-2014, 12:03 AM
Scoobie Noobie

njansenv at standard level
Default Finally Purchased A 2002 Sti After Lurking For Awhile

Good evening all. Just wanted to introduce myself. I've been a lurker on various Subaru forums for quite some time, and recently relocated from Canada to Hilbert - south of Perth. My FIL has wanted to purchase a project for quite some time, and we decided a bugeye STI would be a good starting point - EJ207, 6-speed etc. The goal is mid 12's, reliable, with great track manners. I hope we can do it. I'm relatively new to Subaru's, but have enjoyed playing around with a number of vehicles - including some E36 M3's, E30's, a C4 Corvette, and a 964 C4 Porsche (still own it - thankfully Aus accepted the import application!!)

So - hope to see you at some events. The car in question may be known by some of you: a completely stock 2002 White STI with highish kms (190k) in the Canning Vale area, but which seems to run very well and is pretty clean... and which was priced pretty aggressively, leaving room to catch up on deferred maintenance and eventually 'upgrades'.

Cheers,
Nathan JvD

Tags
2002, awhile, finally, lurking, purchased, sti

« New Here | Intro »