Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > General WRXing > Introductions
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By seagull
  • 2 Post By drewgong

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15-01-2024, 11:04 AM
Scoobie Noobie

gato at standard level
Default Hi people

eI am a retired engineer, while back purchased a used in very good condition Impreza 2014 and while servicing the car becomes a very expensive with local dealers not only that but some of the advice given makes you wonder. Joined this forum since here is a wealth of knowledge, a very good learning curve into servicing the car by myself and saving some funds.
Respectfully
Gato
Old 19-01-2024, 11:33 PM
Flat Four Father

seagull knows their stuff

Welcome to the forum
Old 21-01-2024, 08:51 PM
Scoobie Noobie

gato at standard level
Default full of life

Well thank you, just curious, many moons ago I believe this board used to be full of life and some amazing technical post could be accessed. At my joining Perth WRX, wrote a post asking some technicalities in relation to my Subaru Impreza, regrettable is was never published.
Respectfully
Gato
Old 29-01-2024, 09:18 PM
Flat Four Father

The forum is a historical information book.

Facebook took over a number of years ago and basically this was the end for the forum. It holds good information for those that know of the site.
Old 29-01-2024, 09:19 PM
Flat Four Father

I havee red zero interest in Facebook
wrx oh oh and Hurtenstein like this.
Old 09-03-2024, 05:49 PM
Banned

Fashiona#RU[Ngnynehuleghe at standard level
Default πœπΎπ΄π°, πΊρ€π°ρπΎρ‚π° πΈ ρρ‚πΈπ»ρŒ: πΎρ‚πΊρ€πΎπΉρ‚π΅ πΌπΈρ€ πΈπ½ρπΏπΈρ€π°ρ†πΈπΈ

ΠŸΡ€ΠΈΠ²Π΅Ρ‚ΡΡ‚Π²ΡƒΠ΅ΠΌ вас Π½Π° Fashiona.ru - вашСм Π½Π°Π΄Π΅ΠΆΠ½ΠΎΠΌ ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ²ΠΎΠ΄Π½ΠΈΠΊΠ΅ Π² ΠΌΠΈΡ€Π΅ ΠΌΠΎΠ΄Ρ‹, стиля ΠΈ красоты! Наш сайт ΠΏΡ€Π΅Π΄Π»Π°Π³Π°Π΅Ρ‚ ΡˆΠΈΡ€ΠΎΠΊΠΈΠΉ спСктр ΠΈΠ½Ρ„ΠΎΡ€ΠΌΠ°Ρ†ΠΈΠΈ ΠΈ вдохновСния для всСх, ΠΊΡ‚ΠΎ ΡƒΠ²Π»Π΅Ρ‡Π΅Π½ ΠΌΠΈΡ€ΠΎΠΌ ΠΌΠΎΠ΄Ρ‹ ΠΈ красоты.
На Fashiona.ru Π²Ρ‹ Π½Π°ΠΉΠ΄Π΅Ρ‚Π΅:
1. Π’Ρ€Π΅Π½Π΄Ρ‹ ΠΌΠΎΠ΄Ρ‹: Π‘ΡƒΠ΄ΡŒΡ‚Π΅ Π² курсС послСдних ΠΌΠΎΠ΄Π½Ρ‹Ρ… Ρ‚Ρ€Π΅Π½Π΄ΠΎΠ² ΠΈ Π²Π΄ΠΎΡ…Π½ΠΎΠ²Π»ΡΠΉΡ‚Π΅ΡΡŒ Π½ΠΎΠ²Ρ‹ΠΌΠΈ ΠΎΠ±Ρ€Π°Π·Π°ΠΌΠΈ ΠΈ стилями.
2. Π‘ΠΎΠ²Π΅Ρ‚Ρ‹ ΠΏΠΎ ΡΡ‚ΠΈΠ»ΡŽ: Π£Π·Π½Π°ΠΉΡ‚Π΅, ΠΊΠ°ΠΊ ΡΠΎΠ·Π΄Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ ΡΡ‚ΠΈΠ»ΡŒΠ½Ρ‹Π΅ ΠΎΠ±Ρ€Π°Π·Ρ‹ для любого случая, Π±ΡƒΠ΄ΡŒ Ρ‚ΠΎ офис, Π²Π΅Ρ‡Π΅Ρ€ΠΈΠ½ΠΊΠ° ΠΈΠ»ΠΈ повсСднСвная ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ³ΡƒΠ»ΠΊΠ°.
3. ΠšΡ€Π°ΡΠΎΡ‚Π° ΠΈ ΡƒΡ…ΠΎΠ΄: ΠœΡ‹ дСлимся с Π²Π°ΠΌΠΈ Π»ΡƒΡ‡ΡˆΠΈΠΌΠΈ совСтами ΠΏΠΎ ΡƒΡ…ΠΎΠ΄Ρƒ Π·Π° ΠΊΠΎΠΆΠ΅ΠΉ, волосами ΠΈ ногтями, Π° Ρ‚Π°ΠΊΠΆΠ΅ ΠΏΡ€Π΅Π΄Π»Π°Π³Π°Π΅ΠΌ ΠΎΠ±Π·ΠΎΡ€Ρ‹ космСтичСских срСдств ΠΈ ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΡ†Π΅Π΄ΡƒΡ€.
4. ΠŸΠΎΠ΄Π±ΠΎΡ€ΠΊΠΈ ΠΏΠΎΠΊΡƒΠΏΠΎΠΊ: Наша ΠΊΠΎΠΌΠ°Π½Π΄Π° составляСт ΠΏΠΎΠ΄Π±ΠΎΡ€ΠΊΠΈ Π»ΡƒΡ‡ΡˆΠΈΡ… Ρ‚ΠΎΠ²Π°Ρ€ΠΎΠ² ΠΈ аксСссуаров для Π΄Π΅Ρ‚Π΅ΠΉ , Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎΠ±Ρ‹ ΠΏΠΎΠΌΠΎΡ‡ΡŒ Π²Π°ΠΌ ΡΠΎΠ²Π΅Ρ€ΡˆΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ ΡƒΠ΄Π°Ρ‡Π½Ρ‹Π΅ ΠΏΠΎΠΊΡƒΠΏΠΊΠΈ.
5. Π˜Π½Ρ‚Π΅Ρ€Π²ΡŒΡŽ с экспСртами: Π§ΠΈΡ‚Π°ΠΉΡ‚Π΅ ΠΈΠ½Ρ‚Π΅Ρ€Π²ΡŒΡŽ с Π²Π΅Π΄ΡƒΡ‰ΠΈΠΌΠΈ Π΄ΠΈΠ·Π°ΠΉΠ½Π΅Ρ€Π°ΠΌΠΈ, стилистами ΠΈ красотками, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎΠ±Ρ‹ ΡƒΠ·Π½Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ ΠΈΡ… сСкрСты успСха ΠΈ Π²Π΄ΠΎΡ…Π½ΠΎΠ²ΠΈΡ‚ΡŒΡΡ ΠΈΡ… историями. Π’Π°ΠΊΠΈΠΌΠΈ ΠΊΠ°ΠΊ ΠΎΠ±Π΅Π·Π²ΠΎΠΆΠΈΠ²Π°Π½ΠΈΠ΅ Ρƒ Ρ€Π΅Π±Π΅Π½ΠΊΠ°, лактостаз ΠΈ Π΄Ρ€ΡƒΠ³ΠΈΠΌΠΈ.
ΠœΡ‹ стрСмимся Π±Ρ‹Ρ‚ΡŒ вашим Π½Π°Π΄Π΅ΠΆΠ½Ρ‹ΠΌ источником ΠΈΠ½Ρ„ΠΎΡ€ΠΌΠ°Ρ†ΠΈΠΈ ΠΈ вдохновСния Π² ΠΌΠΈΡ€Π΅ ΠΌΠΎΠ΄Ρ‹ ΠΈ красоты. ΠŸΡ€ΠΈΡΠΎΠ΅Π΄ΠΈΠ½ΡΠΉΡ‚Π΅ΡΡŒ ΠΊ Π½Π°ΠΌ Π½Π° Fashiona.ru ΠΈ Π±ΡƒΠ΄ΡŒΡ‚Π΅ Π² курсС всСх ΠΌΠΎΠ΄Π½Ρ‹Ρ… Π½ΠΎΠ²ΠΈΠ½ΠΎΠΊ ΠΈ Ρ‚Π΅Π½Π΄Π΅Π½Ρ†ΠΈΠΉ!
Old 26-02-2024, 02:46 PM
Sir AntiLag

drewgong at standard level

Im an admin for "WRX and STi owners Australia" on facebook.

We have about 20k members and many of the best builders and tuners in the country are on there. If you aren't against the platform it is a great place to get answers and information on all things subaru.

I still come here just to blog about my build as my whole car history is recorded on here and i still enjoy adding to it even if no one reads it.
phizzle and Startodo like this.
Old 07-03-2024, 01:26 PM
Flat Four Father

I read your posts on here
The Following User Says Thank You to seagull For This Useful Post:
drewgong (09-03-2024)
Old 08-03-2024, 05:46 PM
Subaru Tech Division

Hurtenstein at standard level

Same
drewgong (09-03-2024)