Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Technical > ECU Discussion > Link Discussion
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

Like Tree2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-07-2017, 07:36 PM
Subaru Tech Division

Hurtenstein at standard level
Default Time to update my ECU.

I've done a bit of searching and can't find exactly what im looking for. I remember reading it somewhere, but I'm over sifting through shit.

I'm currently running an Autronic SMD and i'm just not getting the results out of the car that i should be getting. Sean suggested a more modern ECU may help. Plus E85 obviously...

From everything I'm reading the new Link unit seems to be the go. I'm sure there was a thread with REXXXED giving a run down on variations and average pricing of the models, but fucked if i can find it.
I'm also reading that Justin from BYE is the man to see now. He used to tune my old VZ and i was always stoked with his work and just him as a bloke in general.

I'm away for work and can't ring anyone, so can some of you kind chaps please give me a brief run down of the direction i should be heading.

tl;dr Need new ECU for GC8. I like A/L purely to be a tosser and rotational idle is also a sexy feature i wouldn't mind to keep also.

Hit me.

Tags
ecu, time, update