Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   Local Motorsport (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/local-motorsport/)
-   -   Targa South West 2013 (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/local-motorsport/54654-targa-south-west-2013-a.html)

StephenR 23-05-2013 05:35 PM

Darrens co driver is listed as Daymon NICOLI.

Katie did the 4th round of the mcrae rally sprint but i think that was enough for her....

Gezza1er 23-05-2013 05:50 PM

[QUOTE=StephenR;754939]Oh so you work for wanneroo chrysler,jeep dodge.
And that would be darren weiss ?[/QUOTE]

yeah thats correct. How do you know him? me and the foreman good now but still couldn't go... Shit happens might be pit crewing for a guy at targa west.

StephenR 23-05-2013 06:08 PM

Ive been friends with darren for many years...met when we used to race rc together.

I used to be 2 I.C. at wanneroo chrysler back when len sansone was manager and rino fabrizani was controller.

Gezza1er 23-05-2013 06:12 PM

So you would know my now foreman Jeremy Or Jezza (great bloke but hard to keep happy LOL)
he was suposed to be going but not now because he though i was going one big confusion.

Jeckle 23-05-2013 06:26 PM

[QUOTE=AIG;754932]Sam and yourself just made the GWN news preview shown during the 4:30 Perth news. Nice in car shot. Good luck for the weekend.[/QUOTE]

Andrew, that was shot yesterday, so I watched yesterdays news. Today I was putting the car on a trailer for tomorrow and missed it, will tape the repeat of the news at about 12.30 tomorrow am.

And thanks

AWDmoke 24-05-2013 03:24 PM

Going down for a look with the SD mini club, but cruising down in the wife's black veedub gti.
Weatherlooks cold but dry.

Jeckle 27-05-2013 03:33 PM

Well we survived, and made it through both days, the second only due to my service guy, Leigh, who solved an overheating problem I only noticed once I had finished the last stage on Saturday.

Learnt a lot doing this event, got a few things right, stayed on the black stuff all weekend except for one of the transit sections, which was dirt.

Most of all we both enjoyed ourselves, and thanks to those who came up to say hi, and wish us well, or gave a few tips. All was appreciated and taken on board.

Had a few issues with the go pro on Saturday and only got a few stages, Sundays I have all the stages, but I didn't check the camera, and by the last time round Pemby it was on a bit of an angle, but will put a link to this, once its on youtube, as it was my fastest, you'll just have to tilt your screen.;)

Master D 27-05-2013 03:45 PM

[QUOTE=Jeckle;755417]Well we survived, and made it through both days, the second only due to my service guy, Leigh, who solved an overheating problem I only noticed once I had finished the last stage on Saturday.

Learnt a lot doing this event, got a few things right, stayed on the black stuff all weekend except for one of the transit sections, which was dirt.

Most of all we both enjoyed ourselves, and thanks to those who came up to say hi, and wish us well, or gave a few tips. All was appreciated and taken on board.

Had a few issues with the go pro on Saturday and only got a few stages, Sundays I have all the stages, but I didn't check the camera, and by the last time round Pemby it was on a bit of an angle, but will put a link to this, once its on youtube, as it was my fastest, you'll just have to tilt your screen.;)[/QUOTE]

Awesome to see you guys went so well.

I don't think the smile could have been much bigger on either of your faces when I saw you all day Saturday!

Jeckle 27-05-2013 03:53 PM

Not my video, but I did make Big Brook Dam highlights about 10 secs in.:)

[YT]?v=HriQ55NOPzo[/YT]

XT43 27-05-2013 04:04 PM

[QUOTE=Jeckle;755423]Not my video, but I did make Big Brook Dam highlights about 10 secs in.:)

[YT]HriQ55NOPzo[/YT][/QUOTE]

Should work now :)