Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   Mechanicals (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/mechanicals/)
-   -   ordered a turbo from the states.. experiences? (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/mechanicals/15240-ordered-turbo-states-experiences.html)

T-REXX 01-10-2007 06:53 AM

ive dealt with FP and i will never again.. SLOW and useless

i got a FP GREEN IN STOCK if anyone wants one.. ill do them a super price..FP only allow UPS to send it and that is $275.. send it via EMS its $99 but they refuse to do that.. i deal with BLOUCH turbos and tehy are very good and quick.. and get turbos useally to me with in a week

Highly rec Blouch of FPs.. and they can get u the identical turbos to for less $$$$$$

IMPRESHER 01-10-2007 06:55 AM

JAY pick it up while its availible you will regret it if you dont..

madmax 01-10-2007 09:22 AM

[QUOTE=T-REXX]ive dealt with FP and i will never again.. SLOW and useless

i got a FP GREEN IN STOCK if anyone wants one.. ill do them a super price..FP only allow UPS to send it and that is $275.. send it via EMS its $99 but they refuse to do that.. i deal with BLOUCH turbos and tehy are very good and quick.. and get turbos useally to me with in a week

Highly rec Blouch of FPs.. and they can get u the identical turbos to for less $$$$$$[/QUOTE]

you should've written that to me when i pm'ed you.. i prolly would've gone the fp green [even though i far prefer the sz49 right now] if you hadn't told me $2299.

IMPRESHER 01-10-2007 09:36 AM

He didnt but i did Slav same thing to Jay and others and its still on .

T-REXX 01-10-2007 09:55 AM

MADMAX, i did PM u.... but never gota responce... so i didnt chanse it up.. i get probably 10 emails a week on Turbos alone and lucky to get 1 sales.. ill email all back EVERYTIME but if people dont reply i cant do anything..Benny emailed me and he got a bargain and he appareltly told a heap of people that if he got 2 people i would give the FP GREEN for $2100 incl GST... cheaper then what u can get it for from FP.. FP would charge u $275 del plus u WILL GET HIT with Duties and GST as they refuse to change invoice to lower amount like alot of people useally do when ordering overseas

madmax 01-10-2007 10:27 AM

benny - i emailed as soon as you told me that, but unfortunately got told 2299.. prolly should've just pm'ed again, but didn't really want to waste his time.

t-rexx - yep, i can understand there mate.. the internet is a crazy place for 14 billion people saying that they will buy something and then backing out of it.

BALISTC 01-10-2007 10:31 AM

The general consensus is, FP are fucking shite with their communication if you buy direct, especially email. Most NASIOC guys have better luck buying FP turbos from vendors rather than FP direct.

I found it easiest to ring them rather than email them, and after a couple of phone calls I'd sorted it out and I received the turbo within a month of the order.

Well worth it IMHO :)

IMPRESHER 01-10-2007 10:49 AM

^^^ Cant Wait :rolleyes:

madmax 01-10-2007 11:07 AM

within a month? holy crap.. i was concerned when i didn't receive my 49 within a week. USPS delivered it to my door within 9 days from north carolina though, pretty damn happy with that.

benny, i thought you'd received yours already? or you just waiting to fit it?

IMPRESHER 01-10-2007 11:22 AM

Yeah was arrived on friday to perth and they said that it would be at my door at 4 , called up later and had a different answer.

If i had it then i would be driving it today to scabz .

TNT eat a dick.