Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Technical > Mechanicals
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-04-2008, 10:14 PM
Potty Training Scoobie Noobie

topgun at standard level
Send a message via MSN to topgun
Default bug eye probs

Hey guys i have a 02 rex and i ahve bene having problems with it lately! at first i felt like a rubbing/vibrating sound my friend said it is thr thrust bearing only when taking off slowly but once going it okay! then i the clutch seemd weird to push down wasn't realy smooth. also when the car excellerates it just launches the revs way to high for the thrust i am putting in. like if i was in 5th and put my foot down the revs wod go to like 6000 then drop but then car wod not realy excelerate? anwayz after a while i was on the free way gave it a big and the car just craped itself i cod not excellerate proparly and the car just kept droping in speed like 40-50kmh untill the revs just droped out and stalled. The care eventually wod not start and hasn't started now! i wod turn in on tick over but the it would just stall? i my cluctch plate and thrust bearing has gone can you giys help me in figuring out what may be this probleme?

Tags
bug, eye, probs