Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Technical > Mechanicals
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 17-06-2010, 10:59 PM
Potty Training Scoobie Noobie

BeeFor at standard level
Default Needing a new clutch

I have a Subaru Liberty B4 MY01 which has done 150,000 kms and the clutch starting to slip quite badly and also shuddering when taking off.
I only got the car a few weeks ago so I don't quite know if its ever had a clutch replacement but there is no record of it, i would doubt that it has though.
I am leaning towards getting the exedy OEM replacement clutch as the car is still stock and a HD clutch might be a bit too much, though I am yet to purchase anything and still looking for somewhere that sells them for a good price, if anyone has any ideas please don't hesitate to share!
I have called up Autopro Innaloo and they said they could get a exedy OEM (FJK-7123) for me for a total cost of $679 which is a bit more than im hoping to pay so im still looking.
The second problem im having is finding a garage that can put it in for me, if anybody knows of a good place in perth that is relatively cheap it would be quite handy to know too.
Thanks

Tags
clutch, needing