Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Technical > Mechanicals
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28-05-2015, 02:11 PM
STI Master

amtrapid knows their stuff
Default Prosport Remote Oil Sender Kit eBay

Hey people,
Just received my remote oil sender kit from Prosport. Im using the remote sender kit due to fitting a TI oil pressure sensor for my Haltech.

The kit is very comprehensive and good quality coming with all the instructions if you haven't tackled this before . Its $85 for this particular kit but it has a 4way distribution block as I run oil temp also . They do a single gauge kit that is only $65 . It also comes with the factory block sensor outlet .

I use Aeroflow fittings or Speed flow normally and this kit works out to be about $40 cheaper to use . It still has high temperature stainless braided teflon hose . Yes doing a sandwich plate works out cheaper but it doesn't tell you the oil pressure getting to the actual block , there is a reason Subaru put the pressure switch on the block. Any how good product.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0894.JPG
Views:	20
Size:	2.24 MB
ID:	14862
Old 31-05-2015, 09:23 PM
Potty Training Scoobie Noobie

mattims at standard level

I used one of these kits to run to pressure and temp sensor and while the pressure sensor worked well the temperature sensor would only read very low values .. about 50 to 60 degrees was the max temp I got from it.

I think as there is no flow up the line the temperature doesn't transfer very well.

interested to see how you go with it, as I didn't get alot of testing done with it before my turbo gave up and the cars been sitting in the shed since.
58.2 Short Track @ barbagallo (Toyo R888s)

Tags
ebay, kit, oil, prosport, remote, sender