Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Technical > Mechanicals
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26-10-2016, 07:18 PM
Sir AntiLag

stefan at standard level
Default Tomei turbo inlet pipe - problems plumbing back bov

So I'm in this annoying situation at the moment where I can't plumb back my turbo into my new inlet pipe. It seems that room is very limited and once the intercooler pipes bolt back in there's no room for it at all. Surely they can't make something with the bung for the plumb back and then have it completely useless so just wanna know if anyone has any ideas or if i should just blank it off and have hectic mad compressor surge or set my bov to full atmospheric. If I'm honest I don't like either of those options but feel I may need to choose one of them

Sorry the pic is a bit shit but this is what I have to contend with at the moment.

So it seems that if I get a 90º plug it'll run straight into the flywheel housing (I think it is) and I can't run it straight because I have heaps of hoses to contend with also... I'm a bit stuck at the moment and this is really the only thing holding me back before I send it to Tokyo's

Tags
back, bov, dual, inlet, pipe, plumbing, port, problems, tomei, turbo, turbosmart, venting