Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Technical > Mechanicals
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

Like Tree168Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29-04-2013, 06:51 PM
STI Master

Damo69 at standard level

for no bullshit service and a thorough inspection take it to S Technic. doug knows his subi's very well and is also a member here DT Rally
ThatLegend and Jared like this.

60.7 Long Track at Barbs
57.6 at RAC Reverse circuit.
Old 29-04-2013, 06:54 PM
Subaru Tech Division

red dragon2002 at standard level

Stechnic? Do a quick search I don't think they have ever recieved negative feedback on this forum. How many times must they be recommended?
Old 29-04-2013, 07:06 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

ThatLegend at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damo69 View Post
for no bullshit service and a thorough inspection take it to S Technic. doug knows his subi's very well and is also a member here DT Rally
Cheers mate, sounds good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by red dragon2002 View Post
Stechnic? Do a quick search I don't think they have ever recieved negative feedback on this forum. How many times must they be recommended?
Settle pettle, it's okay. Lets all just take a nice breath. Just wanted a recent opinion from within the forums. Heard some feedback from outside, read some of what the guys said on the forums but it's dated. Things happen, places change owners etc.
Old 29-04-2013, 07:31 PM
Scoobie Noobie

plusone at standard level
Send a message via MSN to plusone

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatLegend View Post
Just chasing recent thoughts and info about sTechnic. Anyone have any good stories/recommendations. Looking to book the car in there seeing as it is pretty local and not running the best at the moment.
If you're after recent then I can help. I had heard about them and that they were well regarded so I called them at 3:30 last Tuesday afternoon to see if they could book me in for a mechanical inspection on a new car purchase.

They fit me in the next day at 8AM, called me direct and gave me a very thorough rundown on the car.

Really nice and friendly to deal with, price was great and attention to detail fantastic...will have them look after my STi in future
dtrally and TROLLEY like this.
ThatLegend (29-04-2013)
Old 29-04-2013, 08:03 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

ThatLegend at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by plusone View Post
If you're after recent then I can help. I had heard about them and that they were well regarded so I called them at 3:30 last Tuesday afternoon to see if they could book me in for a mechanical inspection on a new car purchase.

They fit me in the next day at 8AM, called me direct and gave me a very thorough rundown on the car.

Really nice and friendly to deal with, price was great and attention to detail fantastic...will have them look after my STi in future
Thank you very much, this is the kind of information I am after. I will certainly look into getting my car serviced and inspected there now.

Last edited by ThatLegend; 29-04-2013 at 08:04 PM.
Old 05-06-2013, 06:19 PM
Scoobie Noobie

hairyhaggis at standard level

Hey guys, new here, but after reading the reviews about STechnic I decided to give them a go after some not so great dealings with a Subaru Dealership SOR.

Cannot recommend highly enough. These guys are brilliant. Found some problems I didn't know about, and fixed up some problems stemming from work done by the dealer. After finding some problems with the car I didn't know about, gave me a call later that night and told me of the problems, quoted a price and gave me the run down on which would need fixed now, and some later.

They were very open all the way through it, great guys to talk to, and very knowledgable. Never got the impression they were trying to take me for a ride as such, and were truthful about what i could replace, and what I could remap to ignore the CEL.

Found the guys who i trust with my baby, will be using them from now on

For anyone SOR, and even those NOR - you wont be disappointed with STechnic.
Old 30-07-2013, 12:40 PM
Scoobie Noobie

JamesL33 at standard level

As per the latest comments in thread for those that lurk the forum like me & not the regulars who already know,

Dropped the XT Forester off at S-Technic this week for a service & some tlc to make sure it's running smoothly without any potential issues I'm too noob to notice.

Got the phone call a few hours later informing me that it's good to go & one of my tires was still shagged with sidewall puncture (thought the tire shop and sorted that).

Awesome team to deal with, upfront about everything and the Foz will certainly be back in 6 months.

Cheers Guys
dtrally, Master D, TROLLEY and 1 others like this.
Old 29-09-2013, 06:12 PM
Scoobie Noobie

CrazyRuss at standard level

One more Thumbs up for S Technic from Russ.
Have been dealing with them as RMS for 4 years, and now several mechanical works as S Technic.
Professional, courteous, knowledgeable.
Absolutely impressed and will be sticking with them.
dtrally likes this.
Old 18-11-2013, 11:16 PM
DCCD Donut Driver

09betty at standard level

Shout out to S-Technic. My car had a little issue with a clunking noise. The guys squeezed me in this morning and went out of their way to diagnose that it was just the exhaust clearance and proceeded to fix it. Car no longer makes the noise.
Much appreciated guys.
dtrally likes this.
Old 22-11-2013, 04:02 PM
Scoobie Noobie

MrScience at standard level

Definite props to STechnic, the most easy going workshop I've deal with as well. If they can they'll fit you in the next day at a moment's notice.

Tags
perth, workshops