Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Technical > Mechanicals
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2006, 12:46 AM
STI Master

Andy at standard level
Send a message via MSN to Andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WRPI0
The only problems we had with the Autronics was the cold and warm starts, but with a good tuner this will not be a problem, and DONT GO TO HYPERDRIVE!
why do you constantly bag out lumpy and jaffy? you can and will create alot of enemie's saying that young man.
Old 19-10-2006, 12:26 PM
DCCD Donut Driver

gtrken at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by WRPI0
From our dealings with them i feel it is my duty to not let it happen to other peoples and their hard earned cash, i think given different circumstances they may have been great to deal with but you want good customer service the most when shit goes wrong and theirs was terrible, its as though once they had our money they didnt give a shit whether or not they did a good job

And i'm not making any comments about them personally but i wouldnt go back there sooner than get kicked in the janglies, but hey, to each their own
Hmm , haven't been on here in a while and you are an angry little boy , aren't you?

I believe that we did everything in our power to sort your fathers car out seeing it was a problem Autronic didn't even knew they had. 4 x airbags to the east , swaped the computer on 3 occassions and kept your Father informed when Autronics told us what was going on.

As for the don't care attitude , I think you will find we are one of the few workshops who actually answer the Emails and the owners of the store are the ones who answer the phone.

If you still have a problem you are more than welcome to come and discuss it face to face.

Your father doesn't seem to have a problem , especially when I just rung him to ask how it was going.

Ken

Tags
ecu, finish, mods