Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Off Topic Discussions > Non-WRX Discussion
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29-04-2007, 08:25 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

waxdass at standard level
Send a message via MSN to waxdass
Default Places to see scary shit..?

So all us boys started yarnin bout ghost stories n shit, and weird things that have happened and things seen that cant be explained etc etc

A few of us have walked thru a few graveyards at midnight, karrakata, kinda shat along with a few boys.
So where esle can we go to get a thrill? scare one another etc etc?
Iv read about the fremantle asylum, anything else??
Old 29-04-2007, 08:27 PM

RichX knows their stuff

Go jump off the Mundaring Weir dam in absolute darkness into the water during the early hours of the morning.

Thats pretty freaky.
Old 29-04-2007, 08:28 PM

im talking about supernatural, and things concerned with.
Old 29-04-2007, 08:56 PM
STI Master

gorotsuki69 at standard level

from http://www.paranormalaustralia.com/e...nces/exp2.html

Police Experiences
Submitted by: Tim - Western Australia (Added 25/11/01)

I am a police officer and have been in the job for 9 years. I never believed in all this stuff until the last 3 years or so when I have seen and heard a great deal of things.

As you can imaging a great deal of police buildings and there sites have a sordid past. I could tell you some stories and some that others have told me! If I get time at the end I will list police buildings in WA that are widely reputed to be haunted.

I worked at the Traffic Branch at the corner of Wellington and Plain Streets, in East Perth for on 5 years out of the 9 I have been an officer. The first two was early in my career and I heard stories but saw nothing as I was a traffic patrolman and usually on the track or in company with many others.

As time went on the building slowly wound down its operations and it was no longer a hive of activity 24 hours a day. I was in the country in a Station that was supposedly haunted for 3 years, however I never saw a thing but often felt uneasy in certain parts. (Narrogin Police Station 180 km south of Perth).

I then transferred to the Major Crash Investigation Section where for 3 years I attended state wide (and it is a BIG state) attending at and investigating horrific car crashes, buses, trains etc. etc. Many involved children. So I would often be at the Morgue in the early hours and never really phased me. Ghosts.....what a load of rubbish!

Anyway, it all started about two months after I arrived, I was upstairs where our office was located and working alone at 2 in the morning, hairs went up on the back I went very cold (and this was mid summer) and papers on my desk ruffled a bit as if wind was flying past them. All the windows, doors etc. were closed up tight and I just felt weird and hurriedly finished my duties and left. Over 3 years this happened only twice, other times I worked all hours alone with minimal fuss.

I went to a bad crash about a day later, 2 deaths, I went to one the following day, 2 deaths and one about 4 or so days after that, 1 death. So in about 6 days I had dealt with 5 deaths. It was big news in Perth, all were from drunken drivers or reckless drivers and the press had it well covered. A short while later a reporter attended downstairs at our office and took a photo for a Perth news paper. We photocopied it, put it on our notice board and about a day later a senior guy at work looked at me ( he sat opposite me) his face was white. There in the picture, to the left shoulder of a workmate who appeared in the photo, in the clouds vicinity was a person, fuzzy but there. You could see the mustache, nose, eyebrows, chin and hair. We saw a cylindrical ball I now know as an ORB in the photo also. The person looked similar to one of those who had died, but I am still unsure of this. Didn't look as accurate as the guy that died but similar.

A while later, 2 married women (public servants both in 40's with children etc.) in my building apparently were walking along the upstairs corridor on the other side of the building. About 8 pm they went to microwave there tea. They say they saw the figure of a lady, looking similar top a nun, floating along the corridor. They ran and one apparently quit shortly thereafter. I tried to speak to them to confirm but could not find out exactly who there were. The 'story' was well known in the building.

Then there was the high ranking Senior Sergeant in his 50's in the building who would not go near the mailroom downstairs after dark and with some reserve in the day. All he ever said was he saw "something."

Other strange incidents included doors opening and shutting (happened once that I saw and a few times others saw) things moving, alarms going off when no one there.

Did I mention the building in opposite the old East Perth Cemetery and building in a place that bodies where exhumed in the 30's and no doubt many missed.

The police stations 'haunted' if you listen to the guys out there are;
1)
Mount Barker (very haunted and well known)
2)
Narrogin (never saw anything and worked there 3 years, someone died in a cell and supposedly gets angry. A few guys I worked with had strange experiences)
3) Muckenbuden (Station very haunted and second man's quarters extremely haunted)
4) Marble Bar (upstairs in two rooms, very haunted)
5) Balgo Police Post (Kimberley Aboriginal Community)
6)

Police Post at Governor's quarters in Perth

I have also seen a ghost, whilst away working at York , WA at the York Hotel, oldest hotel in that area. I saw a man at 3 am when going to the toilet, he was shiny, had old turn of century clothes on, large side burns and I didn't see his legs but he floated as he walked. He was 1 foot from me.

I have many more stories.

[ Top Of Page ]
Old 29-04-2007, 09:56 PM
Sign me up!
Nazi Sled Driver

DAN682 at standard level
Send a message via ICQ to DAN682 Send a message via MSN to DAN682 Send a message via Yahoo to DAN682

I can see how the east perth traffic branch could be haunted, it is old enough and eerie enough to have some weird shit go on there. I know when I was working IT for WAPS most of our computer screens in a certain part of traffic would always do weird shit... shutdown, blow up, get weird interference etc.. however that could be a number of things. e.g electromagnetic fields. or the batch of monitors at the time (however not many others stuffed up at any of the other stations in WA)
Old 29-04-2007, 10:22 PM
Banned

Mat at standard level
Send a message via MSN to Mat

Part of me believes in all this stuff and the other part thinks theres a natural explanation for it all.. However i've experienced a few things that still make me think...

Just outta Dandaragen, heading north on a fishing trip with 3 mates in the car a few years ago, we ALL saw this girl walking towards us along the hwy who looked exactly like the girl who went missing at the time and my mate driving stopped the car (thinking WTF cause it was all over the news etc) and then as we all got out, she was nowhere to be seen! Theres a lot of scrub out there and we searched for maybe 20min and no one said anything since.. Heard of the same thing happening to a few other people over the years.

A bloke i used to be mates with was posted at Narrogin cop shop many years ago and reckons he experienced some weird things happen too..

Lets all get locked up in the Mt Barker cop shop and suss things out, could make a fun weekend
Old 29-04-2007, 10:46 PM

Mister Two at standard level

Who you gonna call?......

Ghostbusters!
Old 29-04-2007, 11:11 PM
Banned

Mat at standard level
Send a message via MSN to Mat

Another freaky thing is seeing Min Min Lights on late night trips to Exmouth / Karratha etc. Seeing these balls of light hovering and moving around has given a few people skidmarks...

One time we stopped for a driver change over about 1am about an hour past Onslow and saw them... I dont know what scared me more, group of aboriginals walking outta the bush towards us or not knowing WTF these lights were (something that can be explained!)
Old 29-04-2007, 11:16 PM
Sir AntiLag

SpitShine at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorotsuki69
from http://www.paranormalaustralia.com/e...nces/exp2.html

Police Experiences
Submitted by: Tim - Western Australia (Added 25/11/01)

I am a police officer and have been in the job for 9 years. I never believed in all this stuff until the last 3 years or so when I have seen and heard a great deal of things.

As you can imaging a great deal of police buildings and there sites have a sordid past. I could tell you some stories and some that others have told me! If I get time at the end I will list police buildings in WA that are widely reputed to be haunted.

I worked at the Traffic Branch at the corner of Wellington and Plain Streets, in East Perth for on 5 years out of the 9 I have been an officer. The first two was early in my career and I heard stories but saw nothing as I was a traffic patrolman and usually on the track or in company with many others.

As time went on the building slowly wound down its operations and it was no longer a hive of activity 24 hours a day. I was in the country in a Station that was supposedly haunted for 3 years, however I never saw a thing but often felt uneasy in certain parts. (Narrogin Police Station 180 km south of Perth).

I then transferred to the Major Crash Investigation Section where for 3 years I attended state wide (and it is a BIG state) attending at and investigating horrific car crashes, buses, trains etc. etc. Many involved children. So I would often be at the Morgue in the early hours and never really phased me. Ghosts.....what a load of rubbish!

Anyway, it all started about two months after I arrived, I was upstairs where our office was located and working alone at 2 in the morning, hairs went up on the back I went very cold (and this was mid summer) and papers on my desk ruffled a bit as if wind was flying past them. All the windows, doors etc. were closed up tight and I just felt weird and hurriedly finished my duties and left. Over 3 years this happened only twice, other times I worked all hours alone with minimal fuss.

I went to a bad crash about a day later, 2 deaths, I went to one the following day, 2 deaths and one about 4 or so days after that, 1 death. So in about 6 days I had dealt with 5 deaths. It was big news in Perth, all were from drunken drivers or reckless drivers and the press had it well covered. A short while later a reporter attended downstairs at our office and took a photo for a Perth news paper. We photocopied it, put it on our notice board and about a day later a senior guy at work looked at me ( he sat opposite me) his face was white. There in the picture, to the left shoulder of a workmate who appeared in the photo, in the clouds vicinity was a person, fuzzy but there. You could see the mustache, nose, eyebrows, chin and hair. We saw a cylindrical ball I now know as an ORB in the photo also. The person looked similar to one of those who had died, but I am still unsure of this. Didn't look as accurate as the guy that died but similar.

A while later, 2 married women (public servants both in 40's with children etc.) in my building apparently were walking along the upstairs corridor on the other side of the building. About 8 pm they went to microwave there tea. They say they saw the figure of a lady, looking similar top a nun, floating along the corridor. They ran and one apparently quit shortly thereafter. I tried to speak to them to confirm but could not find out exactly who there were. The 'story' was well known in the building.

Then there was the high ranking Senior Sergeant in his 50's in the building who would not go near the mailroom downstairs after dark and with some reserve in the day. All he ever said was he saw "something."

Other strange incidents included doors opening and shutting (happened once that I saw and a few times others saw) things moving, alarms going off when no one there.

Did I mention the building in opposite the old East Perth Cemetery and building in a place that bodies where exhumed in the 30's and no doubt many missed.

The police stations 'haunted' if you listen to the guys out there are;
1)
Mount Barker (very haunted and well known)
2)
Narrogin (never saw anything and worked there 3 years, someone died in a cell and supposedly gets angry. A few guys I worked with had strange experiences)
3) Muckenbuden (Station very haunted and second man's quarters extremely haunted)
4) Marble Bar (upstairs in two rooms, very haunted)
5) Balgo Police Post (Kimberley Aboriginal Community)
6)

Police Post at Governor's quarters in Perth

I have also seen a ghost, whilst away working at York , WA at the York Hotel, oldest hotel in that area. I saw a man at 3 am when going to the toilet, he was shiny, had old turn of century clothes on, large side burns and I didn't see his legs but he floated as he walked. He was 1 foot from me.

I have many more stories.

[ Top Of Page ]

HAHA Narrogin!! I used to live there
Old 29-04-2007, 11:25 PM

my cuzn used to goto tafe in albany. his only experience thats really quiet freaky is when he was over a mates house (2 blokes lived there), the couch that he was sitting on in the living room, faced the hallway which led to the bathroom, bedrooms etc etc

anyway, while they were chilling out, he waved a hello to the other dude that he saw walk from one room to the other in the hallway.
My cuz then told them that he didn't know that another dude lived with them. His mates said that they currently didn't, though DID live with a mate that passed away after a motorbike crash the year before.

After talking about that he was 100% sure he saw another dude in the house, they then showed him the photo of all 3 of them somewhere. And yeh - it was the same dude he saw in the pic as the one in the hallway.

yeh freaky shit

Tags
places, scary, shit