Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Off Topic Discussions > Non-WRX Discussion
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29-04-2007, 11:36 PM
Banned

Mat at standard level
Send a message via MSN to Mat

Just reading through OZ-GHOST crap and it appears Kalamunda pub area is haunted too!

Also we had a wedding late last year at some Fairbridge community place in Pinjarra. It was only a fairly small wedding and we got down there around lunchtime to unpack our gear, get ready, set up our dorms etc (stayin overnight). That place has some seriously weird stuff going on and a good majority of the guests were happy to lose there money and come home after the wedding!

Also tode, might be worth making a trip to the Alkimos. Ship wreck just off the beach up at Pipindinny. Legend says that people who go inside have some very bad things happen (although, common sense says its just conincidence!) and lots of bad accidents with 4wd / bikes used to happen up there

Last edited by Mat; 29-04-2007 at 11:42 PM.
Old 30-04-2007, 06:06 AM
Flat Four Father

NVRENUF at standard level

why all these places so far away lol any local ones ?
i so want to go see something.. (with a few people)
Old 30-04-2007, 06:46 AM
Sign me up!
Nazi Sled Driver

DAN682 at standard level
Send a message via ICQ to DAN682 Send a message via MSN to DAN682 Send a message via Yahoo to DAN682

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mat
Just reading through OZ-GHOST crap and it appears Kalamunda pub area is haunted too!

Also we had a wedding late last year at some Fairbridge community place in Pinjarra. It was only a fairly small wedding and we got down there around lunchtime to unpack our gear, get ready, set up our dorms etc (stayin overnight). That place has some seriously weird stuff going on and a good majority of the guests were happy to lose there money and come home after the wedding!

Also tode, might be worth making a trip to the Alkimos. Ship wreck just off the beach up at Pipindinny. Legend says that people who go inside have some very bad things happen (although, common sense says its just conincidence!) and lots of bad accidents with 4wd / bikes used to happen up there
When I was still in school, we stayed at fairbridge for 2 nights, and yes some very fuckn freaky shit happened, to the point that 30 odd students got picked up and went home.
Old 30-04-2007, 09:13 AM
Subaru Tech Division

207 de at standard level

Yep, swim out to the alkimos...

It's not far off the beach, couple of hundred metres at the most and touch it, or swim around it....

go on tode!!!! do it!
Old 30-04-2007, 09:24 AM
Subaru Tech Division

EVL WRX at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by NVRENUF
why all these places so far away lol any local ones ?
i so want to go see something.. (with a few people)

Go do the midnight candlelit tour of Freo prison, or do the sleepover if they still run it...

My old man worked there for 15 years and it's definitely haunted..
Old 30-04-2007, 10:27 AM
STI Master

ninjawrx at standard level

Me and my mate kristian were fishing at Geraldton when at about 3am i was sitting on the rocks near the wharf and i looked up and noticed 2 very bright lights and i said to Kristian "i dont remember 2 stars bieng in that location"

Then they started to move slowly,then a flash between them.
I said to my mate "what the ??? Did you see the flash" He said " Im glad you seen it coz i did aswell"

The 2 lights started to move away and dissapeer.For the rest of the night our eyes were glued to the sky and we would see a bright light that would appeer then go away. friggn wierd!!!

I rang Perth observitory and they were very interested and wanted to document it .They took my details and the bloke i spoke to said he was envious and wished he seen it.
It wasnt the shuttle or satillites etc,he checked with software he has to what time i seen it.
And no i wasnt smoking pot etc!!!!!!!
Old 30-04-2007, 10:41 AM
STI Master

This is a house in cannington. Its opposite my mates house and my mate got the balls to go in and take some pics at 3.30 one moring while off our chops.

He doesnt smake and it was a summer night so it wasnt his breathing that caused the mist in this pic.

Pic 1 is the front of the house

pic 2 is one of the rooms, nothing unusual in there

pic 3 again nothing unusual

Pic 4 Now this is the wierd pic! Misty stuff in the pic!

*** note the pic 5 is of the same spot seconds later and no mist!***

pic1

pic2

pic3

pic4

pic5

Now for the freaky bit!

The next door neighbour came out and asked us what the hell we were doing at 3.30am in that house.
We told them that we were doing ghost pics.
This is when she told us that an old lady had died and no one found her for 3-4 weeks after . She then showed us what room the old lady passed away in and when we viewed the pics it was the same room that the misty stuff was in!
Old 30-04-2007, 10:46 AM
STI Master

Freo Wharf.......

The MOST amazing one experience i had was while fishing down at the freo wharf.

I had just put a live bait out on my game rod
* (for people who dont know, its a whole live fish with a big hook through the fish's shoulder)

I didnt cast it out but i dropped it strait down off the edge of the wharf to the bottom. I then set the drag to free spool ( thats basiclly so if the fish pulls , it can run free and not pull the rod in.
I had smaller rods each side of this live bait rod that were cast out and just laying each side of the game rod.

We had invited this hottie barmaid (Liz) to come down with us and we were sitting back having a yarn when my game rod drag started to make the ratchet sound! Then line was getting pulled erratically!

As i ran over to the game rod to moniter it , i asked the Barmaid (liz) if she could pull in my smaller rod to the left of the game rod and my other mate (kristian) to pull in his rod to the right.

Now for the most freakiest bit !
Both smaller rods each side were reeled in and the line was just dangling over the edge of the wharf with the rods laying pionting over the edge.

All of a sudden there was a gentle tugging on the line on the game rod then the line on the small rod next to it was getting pulled strait down!

I jumped back in shock because what the hell was pulling on it if it wasnt in the water !!! It cant be a fish!

As i looked over the edge i seen a pair of hands hanging onto my line and reaching for the game rod line!!!
I yelled out "Leave my line alone fvckhead!" Then my mate kristian looked over the edge and seen the hands then "it" was pointing at the water!

The girl we took was freaked out bad! I walked down to the people next to us about 20-30meters away and asked them if they had weird **** happin like something from under the wharf pulling on fishing lines and they replied " No but where your fishing, a mans body was found under the wharf about 10yrs ago and thats when i rememberd that area where we were fishing was taped off 10 yrs ago with police tape!

There is no way it could of been a person because at 2am its pitch black under the wharf and at the section i was fishing there is no way you can get from the walkway under the wharf to where our lines were dangling down.

Liz no longer comes fishing down there now, freaked her out really bad!
Old 30-04-2007, 10:48 AM
Dak Dak Boom!

BOMB3R is a guruBOMB3R is a guru

Probably that off your chops you forgot you were smoking

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
365hp and 515nm

New Beast to arrive April 2015 - 365hp, 450nm, 0-100 in 4.4sec. AMG Goodness!
Old 30-04-2007, 10:53 AM
STI Master

Freo art museum ...

These pics arnt the best though i thought i would put them up....

They say that a red orb usually means anger and it looks like this one is coming out the window

Tags
places, scary, shit