Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Off Topic Discussions > Non-WRX Discussion
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-05-2007, 04:57 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

RichX knows their stuff

Yeah, i know where that BP is, i drive up Nicholson every day to go to Canningvale.

Usually they hide a few 100M's up the road, as it's only 60 down that road, and everyone does 70. There is also a school crossing which everyone slows down for, and it's not even a 40zone? Go figure ..
Old 09-05-2007, 05:21 PM

waxdass at standard level
Send a message via MSN to waxdass

jus got done 95 in 70 on whitfords ave near wanneroo rd. 3 points 250.
think iv lost my licence now
Old 09-05-2007, 05:46 PM
STI Master

feral at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichX
Yeah, i know where that BP is, i drive up Nicholson every day to go to Canningvale.

Usually they hide a few 100M's up the road, as it's only 60 down that road, and everyone does 70. There is also a school crossing which everyone slows down for, and it's not even a 40zone? Go figure ..
been see ing them near the house with the front fence laying on the pavemnt right near spencer road another hotspot is spencer road just near yale road they put the camera in the bushes and park on the side access , the bushes are that big you cant see the car , ba fxxxk em and take it easy
Old 09-05-2007, 06:19 PM
www.dilettante.net

EXPLICIT at standard level
Send a message via MSN to EXPLICIT

Quote:
Originally Posted by waxdass
jus got done 95 in 70 on whitfords ave near wanneroo rd. 3 points 250.
think iv lost my licence now
Fucktards hiding at the bottom of the hill (behind large tree) near the wanneroo road intersection tode?

Funny they have plenty of time to do that and maximise a pathetic speed limit on a large down hill slope, yet when my factory gets broken into, it takes 2 days to respond and no action. Fuck them in the ass, how the hell can you expect to respect holders of the law when their actions are aimed at tricking motorists for the sake of bullshit.
Old 09-05-2007, 06:26 PM
STI Master

Miggidy at standard level

shit sorry to hear tode.

I actually avoid that whole section of road on Nicolson so I never worry but my detector goes of almost every time i'm at the round about near roe. Sneaky buggers
Old 09-05-2007, 06:27 PM
STI Master

Miggidy at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by EXPLICIT
Fucktards hiding at the bottom of the hill (behind large tree) near the wanneroo road intersection tode?

Funny they have plenty of time to do that and maximise a pathetic speed limit on a large down hill slope, yet when my factory gets broken into, it takes 2 days to respond and no action. Fuck them in the ass, how the hell can you expect to respect holders of the law when their actions are aimed at tricking motorists for the sake of bullshit.
Tell me about it, we caught a theif the other day in a store I was condulting in. The cops didn't rock up for two hours. What if they were violent... its bs.
Old 09-05-2007, 06:32 PM
Subaru Tech Division

saturation at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by feral
been see ing them near the house with the front fence laying on the pavemnt right near spencer road another hotspot is spencer road just near yale road they put the camera in the bushes and park on the side access , the bushes are that big you cant see the car , ba fxxxk em and take it easy
yup popular multanova spot, drive past it near goddamn everyday.
Old 09-05-2007, 06:33 PM
Subaru Tech Division

MKVIGTI at standard level

I'd prefer them to get me ( and everyone else ) with a hairdrier and pull me over and do some actual work than a completely impersonal multinova.

Getting a fine 5 months later when you can't even remember being there is crap but you always remember getting pulled over.

Employ the same number of extra cops as multinova babysitters. Will have a bigger impact on people behaving themselves.

Oh wait a minute. Not as much revenue in that is there.
Old 09-05-2007, 06:34 PM

waxdass at standard level
Send a message via MSN to waxdass

yeh thats right jme, im usually on the lookout - but mind was somewhere else today.
farrkn spewin
Old 09-05-2007, 06:43 PM
Sign me up!
Nazi Sled Driver

DAN682 at standard level
Send a message via ICQ to DAN682 Send a message via MSN to DAN682 Send a message via Yahoo to DAN682

THey have been out in force for the past couple of days by the sounds.

Monday arvo they had a handheld on mandurah tce, then tuesday morning, they were in the same spot, also today they were on patterson road, at the roundabout just before bunnings in rockingham at 8, then when I went past again at 11:30 they were still there!

I think it is better than a speed camera, you feel much worse when you get the fine and a lecture!

p.s on a side note, My house alarm went off at 3am this morning, I thought nothing of it, reset it, checked the event log this arvo, saw that it was my games room door, went outside, had footprints in my garden, broken gate latch and my meterbox was open. Called the cops to advise them, nothing was taken etc... they were out here within 15 minutes of the call. Gave me the "we can't do shit line" which I knew as I didn't even want them to come out, just doing the righty and letting them know somebody had tried in my area.

Tags
cops, location