Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Off Topic Discussions > Non-WRX Discussion
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26-06-2008, 01:44 PM
Dak Dak Boom!

BOMB3R is a guruBOMB3R is a guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kato
And I've never been pulled over or given hassle over the car I drive.
Can't beleive I am going to say this but neither have I. I have not been pulled over once while driving my STi. Never been given any hassle or anything. And I am far from a Nanna.

I have been pulled over driving modifies cars before but people that whinge about being pulled over should really look at their attitude after they have been pulled over. Being polite and honest will get you everywhere and if you were doing something stupid just accept they are probably going to try and put your car off the road if they can.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
365hp and 515nm

New Beast to arrive April 2015 - 365hp, 450nm, 0-100 in 4.4sec. AMG Goodness!
Old 26-06-2008, 02:11 PM
Flat Four Father

mr_psi at standard level
Send a message via MSN to mr_psi

in general people on forums whinge alot....

i have been pulled over by the police for no reason which is fine. I have also been given yellow stickers and accused of having done things by the police that never took place.

I have sold my car and have invested in a a 1.6ltr hatch back and all my problems are solved.

Police can park where they like when they want... wether you like it or not.

Police officers dont seem to like 17-21 year olds driving highly modified vehicles.... get used to it!
Old 26-06-2008, 02:20 PM
Powered by BP98

phizzle at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_psi
Police officers dont seem to like 17-21 year olds driving highly modified vehicles.... get used to it!
well remember kids that they only enforce the laws passed down by OUR government. If you really want to do something about where the modified car scene is headed you'd better start your own political party.

Following on from what others have said; don't drive like a dick and you should be fine and peachy
Old 26-06-2008, 04:56 PM
STI Master

B4GT at standard level
Send a message via MSN to B4GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakks
You lot are a bunch of whingers.

What if there was an assault at the shopping centre, and say you were involved? Want the cops to keep driving around trying to find a parking spot or park wherever there is one available?

Same lot of whingers who carry on about police travelling over the speed limit without their lights on. Use of your brain for about 3 seconds (obviously beyond plenty of you) would give you a myriad of reasons it may be so.

Get a life!
Settle down princess. The cop was parked in a disabled spot, Im sure if there was a emergency they would have parked anywhere. No brainer really.

And i have been targeted simply for the fact of the car i was driving. Even thou i had my 70 year old disabled father in the passanger seat. All well and good the type of car i had was targeted by thieves and it was a random check me and my dad didnt steal the car

There is not a special set of rules for the cops unless they have authorisation to speed with lights and sirens and run red light ect. Park in a disabled spot is going a bit too far, unless there is a emergency. Like i said Fuck them, they are citizens like the rest of us.
Old 26-06-2008, 05:35 PM
Scoobie Noobie

boosted_kid at standard level

i have been pulled over for no reason in an unmodified car, was asked what i was doing driving at that time of nite (like there is curfew it was only 8pm) and they even asked what i was doing in australia ( the nerve.... i am an international student), having said that, i also work at a shopping centre and there are specially allocated bays for them (written "emergency vehicles")

PS we do have a life, thats why we are having a go at this pic....
Old 26-06-2008, 06:22 PM
Subaru Tech Division

scoobygez at standard level

all this over a parking space!!

how many people on here would park there if they was just nipping in for a minute.......
Old 26-06-2008, 06:24 PM
Subaru Tech Division

TopGear at standard level

lol its like the shops near where i live says no parking on verge, I go park in carpark and you see some fat shit park up on verge so they only have to walk 3 metres to the atm they could use the excercise! The only spots I would park in are the Parents with Prams spots they are just bs imo.

Last edited by TopGear; 26-06-2008 at 06:28 PM.
Old 26-06-2008, 07:39 PM
DCCD Donut Driver

oldmanwrx at standard level

Disabled driver's have to pay for an ACROD sticker ($16.50) every two year's for the privilege to park in the very few disabled bay's at shopping centre's/ect. My wife has a sticker in her car that she uses just for these case's it say's "you've got my parking spot would you like my disability?"
Old 26-06-2008, 10:49 PM
STI Master

doadrift at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobygez
all this over a parking space!!

how many people on here would park there if they was just nipping in for a minute.......
I wouldn't. I've got respect for the disabled they go through enough let them have the bloody parking spot.
Other than disabled spots everything else especially the "no parking zones" in the city are free game if you beat the parking inspector hahahaha!
Old 26-06-2008, 10:54 PM
Subaru Tech Division

scoobygez at standard level

same here i wouldnt either its just not right but i/we see it all the time with the lazy people over here and more than likely in oz its just the way it is with some people

Tags
incorrectly, parked