Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Off Topic Discussions > Non-WRX Discussion
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13-08-2008, 08:25 PM
Subaru Tech Division

Adr3naL1N at standard level
Send a message via MSN to Adr3naL1N
Default Windows Live For Nokia S60'S Q

hey just a quick query, i recently upgraded from a 6280 to a n95, i used to occaisionally use mobile msn on my old phone at work when it was quiet, (IT blocked it on the comp) was signed up for 5.95 a month through that downloadable version through optus zoo.
now that i got my new phone that app is not compatibale with the N95 but the windows live version made for nokia s60 phones is, but this app isnt through optus zoo. I downloaded it throught the "downloads" folder in the menu of the phone. What i wanna know is how much it costs to use this thing? it doesnt give any indication of cost and neither does optus n searching the net failed, hopefully a fellow optus user can tell me? i just dont wanna use it and get whacked 100 bucks a month. Otherwise i wont bother wit it. i have a feeling its not like the other program for older phones of the 99c/a day pass or the 5.95 a month pack? Or does using this s60 version come under data charges? ie optus internet costs meaning i would prolly need to add an internet pak to my plan? cheers guy if anyone can clear it up, if it costs a fortune wont bother with it, i wouldnt be using it much at all anyway, just wanna know coz i wont bother with it otherwise.

Tags
live, nokia, s60, windows