Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Off Topic Discussions > Non-WRX Discussion
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2008, 09:38 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

Rossco is a guruRossco is a guru
Send a message via MSN to Rossco
Default EOI: Room(s) to rent

Hi All,

I have two rooms to rent in my house.

Room 1 is the master bed room and has a large (ish) wardrobe.
Room 2 is smaller and would suit use as a study or your own retreat (i.e computer or home theater room)

located in Wembley Downs so it's nice and quiet.

House is older style brick vaneer, large back yard, lock up garage (for who ever moves in) and a lockable shed is attached alongside the garage.
There is off street parking for upto 4 cars or a boat or whatever (hidden from the street front).

Not a party house (I'm 34 and over that shit) and would suit someone who's fulltime employed or studying.

House is a 3 x 1 + sleepout, Air conditioned and 5 mins from beach, 15 mins from city.

House is kitted out with Lounge suite, plasma/home theatre/bluray player. Fridge freezer, microwave, washer / dryer (outside laundry).

You are welcome to use everything in the house provided you treat it with respect.

Gardens are reticulated and lawn is mowed on cotract once per month (that I cover the cost of).

Looking for someone to share the house with me for the next 6 months or so.

*You*
employed!
Respectfull of other peoples property and space.
No drugs in my house!!

All you need to move in is your bed everything else is already here!

Me? Single (divorced) and getting my life back on track. Like my life stress free and easy.
I'm fulltime employed and easy going. Working in the car industry.... not a party animal, Smoker (outside). Into cars, fishing, r/c models & photography.

Rent is $180 (1/2 share & negotiable for a student) per week plus 1/2 electricity & phone bill (phone under $15 per month, power approx $100 (1/2 share))

Wifi net access.

Pm me if interested.

Cheers,
Rossco
[CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Built Ej207: Semi-closed RA Cases - Wiseco Forgies - Manley rods - BC 272 cams - GDA Heads - billet f/whl - Vi-pec - WbO2 - 800cc Yellow tops - TD05-20G - 409Hp ath @ 1.75bar on E85[/COLOR][/CENTER]

Tags
rent, rooms