Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Off Topic Discussions > Non-WRX Discussion
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16-12-2008, 11:04 AM
Sign me up!
Subaru Tech Division

DEDLYWEPN at standard level

Good on you Benny!!! Demetriou has singled him out and gunned for him and that's just plain unfair. There are many others using and abusing drugs that aren't being named. Why not put the same stringent testing conditions imposed on Ben to the rest of the AFL playing body. So instead of waiting until we have another Ben Cousins blow out, they are caught early on and dealt with when the issues first arise, level playing field and equal treatment for all.

As for Phil's comments about Richo, bit harsh mate, he has to be one of the most courageous players out there in my opinion. I've seen many a game where he seems like the only tiger slogging his guts out and often running the whole ground over and over again, so I say bs to the "kick it to me, I don't wanna run" crap.

Anyway, this is about Cuz - let's hope he proves all the haters wrong and strives to be the pinnacle he once was.

My 2c.

FOR SALE - [MY REXTC] - Custom Polycarb Plates - PM Me
Old 16-12-2008, 11:05 AM
Flat Four Father

FFOUR at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLUES
I hope he OD's the dies - I'm so fucking over the whole BC BS!
I agree.

MY05 STI track car | VF Clubsport
Old 16-12-2008, 11:07 AM
STI Master

wannabox at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by MY REXTC
Good on you Benny!!! Demetriou has singled him out and gunned for him and that's just plain unfair. There are many others using and abusing drugs that aren't being named. Why not put the same stringent testing conditions imposed on Ben to the rest of the AFL playing body. So instead of waiting until we have another Ben Cousins blow out, they are caught early on and dealt with when the issues first arise, level playing field and equal treatment for all.

As for Phil's comments about Richo, bit harsh mate, he has to be one of the most courageous players out there in my opinion. I've seen many a game where he seems like the only tiger slogging his guts out and often running the whole ground over and over again, so I say bs to the "kick it to me, I don't wanna run" crap.

Anyway, this is about Cuz - let's hope he proves all the haters wrong and strives to be the pinnacle he once was.

My 2c.
The pinnacle is the summit of Crack mountain.

"Usually. Some guys can only dribble while others can shoot three pointers, so it might not make any difference how far they shoot. But in my case, it does."
Old 16-12-2008, 11:12 AM
Sign me up!
Subaru Tech Division

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabox
I don't see the fuss, personally I do not follow football...
So who cares what you think!!

Old 16-12-2008, 11:17 AM
STI Master

doadrift at standard level

Its not like he only got caught a few times he got done heaps, and then when he was named and shamed he CONTINUED to do it and give the club a bad name. Hes had more chances than anyone ever and he doesn't deserve another one.

Hes to risky for the club and it will backfire on them for sure.
Old 16-12-2008, 11:19 AM
STI Master

wannabox at standard level

Quote:
So who cares what you think!!
It is the internet and everyone has the right to free speach.

"Usually. Some guys can only dribble while others can shoot three pointers, so it might not make any difference how far they shoot. But in my case, it does."
Old 16-12-2008, 11:22 AM
Sign me up!
Subaru Tech Division

Quote:
Originally Posted by doadrift
Its not like he only got caught a few times he got done heaps, and then when he was named and shamed he CONTINUED to do it and give the club a bad name. Hes had more chances than anyone ever and he doesn't deserve another one.

Hes to risky for the club and it will backfire on them for sure.
Hang on... he's had the one chance where he returned for one game and then was pulled over for that diazepam posession and then dumped by the eagles.... When were the other 'chances'?

The booze bus crap etc were private issues, no football club issues, as far as I see it he's only had one chance then Demetriou orchestrated his dumping from the eagles.

(Bear in mind I'm a dockers supporter, so there is no eagles bias in my view)

Old 16-12-2008, 11:23 AM
Sign me up!
Subaru Tech Division

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabox
It is the internet and everyone has the right to free speach.
Yeah for sure... and I have the right to view the opinion of someone who doesn't follow football as worth about two fifths of fuck all in a football related discussion thread!

Old 16-12-2008, 11:25 AM
STI Master

perthzed at standard level

Quote:

My 2c.
People who have criticised him are not haters. You have to remember this guys has been given numerous chances, he's not been fit for training on lots of occasions, he was caught high as a kite in Northbridge, he was found drunk in a park, he was drunk and high and did a runner from Police, he fought with a team-mate in a nightclub, he went on a coke binge whilst supposedly in rehab etc etc Yes there may be others doing drugs, but they have been smart enough to not do it in the media spotlight. So you can't really compare BC to AFL players that have done or do do drugs and say he should be treated as they are. He was and he blew every chance he was given.

Last edited by perthzed; 16-12-2008 at 11:27 AM.
Old 16-12-2008, 11:30 AM
WRX Hi Five Club

LIBRT! at standard level

^^haha. i agree with the richo comments as well, that guy is one of the hardest running players in the game. all u need to do is look at the kms he does per game to settle that arguement and the reason he does get frustrated wen no one kicks him the ball is cos his just run the oval to get to that position anyways enough about him.

As said before there are so many other AFL players out there who have been done for drugs more than once and not been named so they dont end up going through wat cousins has. the only reason it has become such a big deal is cos the media pounce onto anything cousins related and blow it out of proportion. he deserves this chance and look if he f*cks it up again then the guy is a serious loser with a problem.

Richmond top 8 next year!!

Tags
back, cuz