Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Off Topic Discussions > Non-WRX Discussion
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20-01-2009, 06:16 PM
Flat Four Father

Jezza at standard level
Angry Road Rage

Today while i was driving to scarborough (on reid hwy) with some mates, we noticed in the rear mirror that there was a massive lifted nissan patrol (or the like) tailgating cars and driving erratically, changing lanes without indicating etc

it started tailgating one of my friends, who moved aside...
then at the lights of tonkin/reid, it stopped only half a metre from the back of my brother's wrx... once the light turned green, my brother only accelerated slowly, as the guy was still inches from his bumper... the guy in the 4wd must have got frustrated or something, but when the other lane cleared up, he got up beside my brother and yelled at him to pull over (probably wanted to fight him for not letting him past??!)
anyways, my brother tried to take no notice, and this guy swerved into his lane and did a brake check at 90km/h!!! (smoke from the tires and all)
naturally, the wrx was able to swerve past without much trouble.... but the nerve of the guy!!
seeing this, i pulled up beside the 4wd and yelled 'learn how to f**king drive', giving him the finger... he started yelling, but i sped off and managed to get another 4wd between him and me... and he sat up the ass of that too!!!

i think that DANRS on here has had a similar experience with a 4wd fitting the same description...

anywho, the plates for this white nissan 4wd (very high and wide, with a single cab and a tray) were 1CNU087, if anyone has seen this airhead driving before let us know!!! or if you have had a 'road rage encounter' with him, please share!
Old 20-01-2009, 06:23 PM
Powered by BP98

phizzle at standard level

Take rego and description of the car and driver to police station. Fill in glorious paperwork. Be prepared to go to court to testify. He will get done.

I have done this before to someone who nearly crashed into my drivers door while he was performing an epic single pegger in his shitbox commodore in the wet. Went to cops, did above, they took his licence off him for a year as he was 'known' to them. Didn't have to go to court in the end. Now the cops actually rang me when all was said and done some weeks later to inform me of the outcome. It was from that day on I started believing that they were in fact serious about getting dipshits off the road. Don't be fooled, the same can happen to anyone with the right amount of proof!
Old 20-01-2009, 06:52 PM
Sign me up!
Nazi Sled Driver

DAN682 at standard level
Send a message via ICQ to DAN682 Send a message via MSN to DAN682 Send a message via Yahoo to DAN682

Cops Ftw!!!

Do It Dooo Itttt
Old 20-01-2009, 07:15 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

Rossco is a guruRossco is a guru
Send a message via MSN to Rossco

Report it to the police under the anti-hoon legislation.

He'll at least get a visit from plod that way.

You have multiple witnesses and each of you should report it.

It's nice having the shoe on the other foot for a change.

Was it a white Patrol?......Black rims?
[CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Built Ej207: Semi-closed RA Cases - Wiseco Forgies - Manley rods - BC 272 cams - GDA Heads - billet f/whl - Vi-pec - WbO2 - 800cc Yellow tops - TD05-20G - 409Hp ath @ 1.75bar on E85[/COLOR][/CENTER]

Last edited by Rossco; 20-01-2009 at 07:18 PM.
Old 20-01-2009, 07:22 PM
Flat Four Father

Jezza at standard level

not sure about tyres... had 4 spotties on the top of the cab..
was white and pretty high...

will be going into cop shop tomoro to give a statement or whatever :P one of my mates has already called it in under the anti hoon laws

i hope we get em
Old 20-01-2009, 07:36 PM
Sir AntiLag

miss_petepie at standard level

+ 1 one for reporting it

sounds a little like my partners car but checked his rego and he would hve been at work at the same time...

ive had a simular encounter with another vehicle of that description when i used to live in redcliffe. used to sit on tonkin all the time heading to kelmscott and had it in my sil80. unfortunalty i was unable to get the rego at the time
Old 20-01-2009, 08:04 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

Rossco is a guruRossco is a guru
Send a message via MSN to Rossco

Wa Police website has a downloadable PDF specificly for reporting hoons. Use it as you'll seem more legit.

Anti-hoon form
[CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Built Ej207: Semi-closed RA Cases - Wiseco Forgies - Manley rods - BC 272 cams - GDA Heads - billet f/whl - Vi-pec - WbO2 - 800cc Yellow tops - TD05-20G - 409Hp ath @ 1.75bar on E85[/COLOR][/CENTER]

Last edited by Rossco; 20-01-2009 at 08:09 PM.
Old 20-01-2009, 08:22 PM
DCCD Donut Driver

JuniorWrecks at standard level

yehh i see this guy all the time driving like a moron down tonkin! Like to see him brake check me in my lifted F250! ill smear his s**t all over the road
Old 20-01-2009, 08:33 PM
STI Master

wai at standard level
Send a message via MSN to wai

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuniorWrecks
yehh i see this guy all the time driving like a moron down tonkin! Like to see him brake check me in my lifted F250! ill smear his s**t all over the road

lol
Old 20-01-2009, 08:34 PM
Flat Four Father

Jezza at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuniorWrecks
haha yeh i hope i dont see him on the road again... hopefully the cops can do something... otherwise like you said, someone will put him off the road, in one way or another :P

Tags
rage, road