Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Off Topic Discussions > Non-WRX Discussion
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18-04-2009, 08:57 PM
Sir AntiLag

BXT at standard level

Play quite bit too...usually fit in a couple of rounds of 9 holes a week after work (Missus would kill me if she knew I played that often during the week). Been playing for just on 2yrs now........ I think I'm miles from any of your guys.

Like you Willo, my usual golfing partners are lazy as, particularly my brother. I'm not a member anywhere even though I would like to join a club but I usually play at Pt Walter, Freo Public or Glen Iris.....did go through a patch of playing GI every Sunday morning with my usual mates but ones done his shoulder and the others are lazy.

Got 2 kids, 2yrs and under so getting out to play 18 is rare but I try to do it once a month.....Kwinana GC was my last round of 18....beautiful parklands course but extremely long.

Averaging in the mid 40's for 9 with a best of 42.....except when I play Freo Public, gets up to the high 40's as the fairways are so damn tight.
Old 18-04-2009, 09:12 PM
STI Master

willo at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by evo 298
wow that was quite a post, i didnt even mean that but seriously im keen to play more i used to play on school holidays alot, dad has some ok clubs that get the job done!
Haha i know was only kiddin bud.
Old 18-04-2009, 09:15 PM
STI Master

willo at standard level

oh yeah never played out that way. Wouldn mind givin it a go tho. Always keen to try new courses. Haven played a round of 18 for a while. Get to the end of 9 then where all too keen for the bar hahah
Old 18-04-2009, 09:30 PM
Sign me up!
Baller on a budget

V3 RA at standard level
Send a message via MSN to V3 RA

god luke getting drunk driving the golf carts around is wayyyyy more fun than just drinking at the bar!!!!

JDM version 3 STi RA
Old 18-04-2009, 09:36 PM
STI Master

willo at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by evo 298
god luke getting drunk driving the golf carts around is wayyyyy more fun than just drinking at the bar!!!!
Hahaha yeah ya right there but then ya game turns to shit.
Old 18-04-2009, 09:38 PM
Subaru Tech Division

REXXXED knows their stuff

drinking on the way round the vines is a grand ole' time - they drive round and serve u! its great
i play there at least once every 2 weeks....only drink if im having a bad round though :P
Old 18-04-2009, 09:42 PM
STI Master

willo at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by REXXXED
drinking on the way round the vines is a grand ole' time - they drive round and serve u! its great
i play there at least once every 2 weeks....only drink if im having a bad round though :P
Hahah yeah thats wicked hey. Played there a few times..
Old 18-04-2009, 09:44 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

dougiefresh at standard level

I play quite regularly, at least once a week. Play at Wembley and Burswood normally, just bought a new set of sticks with my KRudd money...

Normally shoot around 45
Old 18-04-2009, 09:51 PM
STI Master

willo at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougiefresh
I play quite regularly, at least once a week. Play at Wembley and Burswood normally, just bought a new set of sticks with my KRudd money...

Normally shoot around 45
Ah the rudd money thats wat im thinkin of doin with it when i eventually get it lol. I dunno how you guys manage to play at burswood or vines every week i couldn afford that. Well i guess if i didnt waste my money on shit then i prob could lol. I have a confidence problem with golf lol hate it when ya teein off n everyone waitin behind ya is watchin thats another reason why i dont play vines often cos majority of people who play there are actually good
Old 18-04-2009, 09:55 PM
Subaru Tech Division

REXXXED knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougiefresh

Normally shoot around 45
i played wembley this morning, hit an 86.
i always see heaps of subi's there......blue STI is always there [MY STI]

play burswood quite often aswell

we should organise a round somewhere with a heap of P-WRX crew and have a few drinks afterwards!

Tags
fffffoooouuuurrrr