Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Off Topic Discussions > Non-WRX Discussion
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-02-2010, 07:57 PM
Sign me up!
IMPREZA STi S204

JDM_STYLE at standard level

BEST:

Meeting and marrying my wife, birth of my daughter and
buying the S204 !!!

WORST:

Hurting my back and not being able to work.

221.7KW-ATW 498.5NM MMS ROLLER DYNO & BUILT BY STi NINJAS, BUILD #318/600

EBISU SUBARU, SHIBUYA-KU TOKYO
Old 12-02-2010, 08:20 PM
Subaru Tech Division

wawa at standard level

Best and worst thing: being diagnosed with a degenerative eye condition. Worst thing as I probably can't get my licence and could go blind and best as being diagnosed with it lead me to going to uni to study social work, which lead me to meet Mark (Munya).

Worst thing: Hearing that my 22 year old cousin died in a car accident, and finding out a few days later that I may have the same condition that caused him to fall asleep behind the wheel.
Old 12-02-2010, 08:41 PM
STI Master

Cooper89 at standard level

Best thing to happen to me, get done for reckless! I sold the wrx, saved a alot of cash and im now buying a 4x2 house in kingston! =D
Old 12-02-2010, 09:15 PM
DCCD Donut Driver

Papa Het at standard level

B: Going to a secret Metallica gig always sticks in my mind but that is just one of a great number of things I have done with my life that I think are fantastic.

W: Drowning and dieing aged 12 on holiday in France....Lying on the bottom of the pool watching the lights go out unable to breathe or shout for help.
Old 13-02-2010, 12:00 AM
Subaru Tech Division

TopGear at standard level

Best: would have been Travelling to East Africa Twice Tanzania/Kenya/Zanzibar going to heaps of National parks and everthing else there is too see there.

Worst: would be last year finding out both my parents had Cancer within the same week! Mum had Breast Cancer and Dad has Asbestos Cancer, Mum luckily was fine but unfortunately not much you can do for Asbestos Cancer.
Old 13-02-2010, 09:28 AM
Subaru Tech Division

Adr3naL1N at standard level
Send a message via MSN to Adr3naL1N

best: cant decide yet, prolly hasnt happened yet either, im still pretty young. travelling to the US, or getting the title to my house

worst: last year the day one of my best mates passed away
Old 13-02-2010, 09:56 AM
Sign me up!
Nazi Sled Driver

DAN682 at standard level
Send a message via ICQ to DAN682 Send a message via MSN to DAN682 Send a message via Yahoo to DAN682

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopGear View Post
Best: would have been Travelling to East Africa Twice Tanzania/Kenya/Zanzibar going to heaps of National parks and everthing else there is too see there.

Worst: would be last year finding out both my parents had Cancer within the same week! Mum had Breast Cancer and Dad has Asbestos Cancer, Mum luckily was fine but unfortunately not much you can do for Asbestos Cancer.
How's your old boy travelling with it? My father inlaw had it from the aircraft carriers when he was in the navy back in the 70's
Old 13-02-2010, 04:03 PM
Subaru Tech Division

TopGear at standard level

Yeah hes doing ok considering has been about 8 months since we found out, he only worked with asbestos like 30 years ago in the building trade, apparently they just had to put a warning on the sheets even though they knew how bad it was, Ive refused to work on a job now in obsborne park cos they ripped whole asbestos roof off, its bs they say you have to work with it heaps.
Old 14-02-2010, 11:36 AM
STI Master

daveygravey at standard level

Best day- was leaving the uk for a new life here...

Worst day- after having some cards and things to send back to my family (2 1/2 yrs of having) yes i know im a slack ass, i got them ready to post was about to post them an then got a call sayin my nan had died who i was about to post gifts an a card too, i still have them here as a constant reminder to always do what i gotta do an not just leave it till later...

Asbestos is real bad shit, i had to weld some plates on beams in the ground so they could put up a new building site was an ex-asbestos factory aparenly the grounds were fine they had a special carpet down, i notice it was pretty dusty when the wind blew a bit at the end of the day i noticed that the carpet was split just up form where i was laying the dust was from under the protective carpet, i really hope i dont get asbestosis, i have see what it can do, hope ur dads ok. that sux mate so there is no come back because they marked the sheets?

Tags
best or worst, happen, thing