Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   Non-WRX Discussion (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/non-wrx-discussion/)
-   -   Lost cat..again :( (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/non-wrx-discussion/34218-lost-cat-again.html)

sMY00n 11-05-2010 07:56 AM

I really hope that you find your cat.

Bridantay 11-05-2010 10:04 AM

I feel for ya, had 2 cats go missing last year havent seen either of them since.

batmat 11-05-2010 10:56 AM

Hope she comes back soon. Print/distribute colour flyers, it's the best way!

mattmy99 11-05-2010 12:33 PM

[QUOTE=batmat;453245]Print/distribute colour flyers[/QUOTE]

It's a black and white cat...

Best of luck with the hunt Matt.

trainwrex 11-05-2010 12:41 PM

maybe u shouldnt let ur cat outside...

i hate when animals go walkabout into my property wake me up in the middle of the night because there on heat or an ant has climbed on them and they start barking....

Maybe theres others that have had the same things happen to them and have gone that one step further then my ranting :eek:

smerm07 11-05-2010 12:53 PM

Lost cat..again :(

[QUOTE="trainwrex"]maybe u shouldnt let ur cat outside...

i hate when animals go walkabout into my property wake me up in the middle of the night because there on heat or an ant has climbed on them and they start barking....

Maybe theres others that have had the same things happen to them and have gone that one step further then my ranting :eek:[/QUOTE]

She is always kept in at night for those reasons. There are a few cats in the neighbourhood so I normally get her inside before it gets dark then let her out in the morning around 7. I think she understands that and generally stays out the front close when it's time to come in. 10 years with the same routine.

Will go for a drive around the block when i get home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NVRENUF 11-05-2010 01:02 PM

I thought this was going to be some thread about your gutting the cat from your cars exhuast.

Sorry to hear mate, hope you find it

I never understand cats how they can just be aloud to Rome around, I am more of a dog person. but regardless of what pet it is, I feel for you, I would be devastated if something happen to my pet.

nauli 11-05-2010 01:16 PM

Where in Applecross? There has been a similar looking cat stalking around my place in Ardross recently....but saying that, black & white cats aren't uncommon...

smerm07 11-05-2010 01:18 PM

[QUOTE="mattmy99"]

It's a black and white cat...

Best of luck with the hunt Matt.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, crossing my fingers she will be home when i get in from uni.

smerm07 11-05-2010 01:19 PM

[QUOTE="nauli"]Where in Applecross? There has been a similar looking cat stalking around my place in Ardross recently....but saying that, black & white cats aren't uncommon...[/QUOTE]

My street is tweeddale road