Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   Non-WRX Discussion (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/non-wrx-discussion/)
-   -   Lost cat..again :( (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/non-wrx-discussion/34218-lost-cat-again.html)

[JAZZIE] 31-05-2010 12:45 PM

Sounds to me that shes a dirty stop out!!!

I've been home every single night haha.. so its nothing to do with the name :P

smerm07 31-05-2010 12:47 PM

[QUOTE='[JAZZIE];458773']Sounds to me that shes a dirty stop out!!!

I've been home every single night haha.. so its nothing to do with the name :P[/QUOTE]
haha she is giving jazzie's a bad name then

[JAZZIE] 31-05-2010 12:51 PM

[QUOTE=smerm07;458775]haha she is giving jazzie's a bad name then[/QUOTE]

HAHA she is just lucky that Jazzie is my nickname and not my actually name :P~

Glad shes home safe!!! I hope you have her fixed?!!? :)

smerm07 31-05-2010 12:55 PM

[QUOTE='[JAZZIE];458777']HAHA she is just lucky that Jazzie is my nickname and not my actually name :P~

Glad shes home safe!!! I hope you have her fixed?!!? :)[/QUOTE]
indeed

yeah had her fixed when she was a kitten.

Only if i can train her to stop sleeping on my car

ImPreSiV 31-05-2010 01:15 PM

here's an idea... keep her inside...?

munya 31-05-2010 01:24 PM

[QUOTE=ImPreSiV;458784]here's an idea... keep her inside...?[/QUOTE]
+1 problem solved

smerm07 31-05-2010 02:08 PM

[QUOTE=ImPreSiV;458784]here's an idea... keep her inside...?[/QUOTE]
she is kept inside at night, during the day she is out. Would be a bit harsh to leave her inside all the time

ImPreSiV 31-05-2010 02:34 PM

she's a cat, not a border collie or a kelpie... cat's spend 90% of the day sleeping, you recon when she's out and you are at work she isnt just sleeping on ur car (1 of ur problems here) or sleeping under someone elses car in their garage, then getting locked in (maybe another one of ur problems)

common sense would tell u to just leave her inside... a house is plenty of room to explore for cats. I currently have 2 cats and they are locked in a cat run outside (appox 10m by 2m) and they can come thru the window into my room. Thats all they have at the moment (until I move in 3 weeks time) but they have been like that for a year almost, and no complaint (not that they can complain, so...?)

Even after I move, they wont be going outside..

smerm07 31-05-2010 03:16 PM

[QUOTE=ImPreSiV;458812]she's a cat, not a border collie or a kelpie... cat's spend 90% of the day sleeping, you recon when she's out and you are at work she isnt just sleeping on ur car (1 of ur problems here) or sleeping under someone elses car in their garage, then getting locked in (maybe another one of ur problems)

common sense would tell u to just leave her inside... a house is plenty of room to explore for cats. I currently have 2 cats and they are locked in a cat run outside (appox 10m by 2m) and they can come thru the window into my room. Thats all they have at the moment (until I move in 3 weeks time) but they have been like that for a year almost, and no complaint (not that they can complain, so...?)

Even after I move, they wont be going outside..[/QUOTE]
You do make valid points, the car problem is mainly my fault, as 90% of the time the garage doors are closed so she can't get in there, odd chance i leave the side door open or something by accident.

My brother has a cat who is inside all the time, it seems to be happy. After 10 years of jazzie having the ability to go outside, i don't think i could keep her inside all the time now. It wouldn't seem fair.

ImPreSiV 31-05-2010 03:21 PM

she'd get used to it, trust me... plus, wouldn't you like to not have to worry if she's gonna come home tonight, or fear the worst if she doesn't come home. Thats the main reasons I don't let mine out... they are so stupid, they'd chase a leaf blowing in the wind onto the road and WHAM