Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Off Topic Discussions > Non-WRX Discussion
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2006, 09:19 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

waxdass at standard level
Send a message via MSN to waxdass

Quote:
Originally Posted by [PFFT]
ur username isnt too great itself, degenerate

it's pretty bad luck that this shit has happened, but ive never seen asians and abbos team up before... thats just not something that happens. i mean.. the smell alone is bad enough.
yeh no shit. its sounds suss for azn's n abbo's to gang up. they hate each other
Old 08-02-2006, 10:23 PM
MattyP

Don't know about that....

Over the years of photographing Aboriginal people, they've always talked and looked at me like 'a brother', don't ask why. A couple years back I photographed Robert Bropho by myself (and no he didn't touch me lol) and he started yapping about how the white people did this, don't understand this and that and I'm like 'fuck, glad I'm not white as I would be getting an absolute drilling by now'.
Then there was the time a fat drunken aboriginal woman chased me down the street in Perth trying to kiss me, and my uncle was watching on laughing his head off as I was jumping hedges and shit trying to get away from her.
Old 08-02-2006, 10:34 PM
STI Master

Miggidy at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by waxdass
yeh no shit. its sounds suss for azn's n abbo's to gang up. they hate each other
sounds suss? what do you mean? Maybe you should have been there to tell them they weren't suppost to hang out and then nobody would have been stabbed eh?

All I know is they all hate us becuase we are white and have money. Bullshit racial crap, they use it as an excuse. They still break in the all the asian student's houses.

EDIT: didn't mean to sound rude above, before friday I wouldn't have believed it either.

Last edited by Miggidy; 08-02-2006 at 10:38 PM.
Old 08-02-2006, 11:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miggidy
sounds suss? what do you mean? Maybe you should have been there to tell them they weren't suppost to hang out and then nobody would have been stabbed eh?

All I know is they all hate us becuase we are white and have money. Bullshit racial crap, they use it as an excuse. They still break in the all the asian student's houses.

EDIT: didn't mean to sound rude above, before friday I wouldn't have believed it either.
hey its cool buddy. If that really was the case then that shit is real fucked up and i hope u n ur buddy are ok.

But just sounds to me like you or ur buddy are owing ppl - or had it coming? I mean, your car basically got fucked up real bad - ppl scratch cars etc - but what they did to ur car was way over the top.

And then being violently bashed the other night by azns n boongs, together - WWF tag team style. Shit like that rarely happens for no reason.

Take everyones advice n get the fuk outa there
Old 08-02-2006, 11:21 PM
STI Master

methd at standard level
Send a message via MSN to methd

Quote:
yep ten yrs plus ago, i used to see huge fights.. asians vs abbos in the northern suburbs. i havent seen much change since then.
Old 08-02-2006, 11:25 PM

yep

its called Mirrabooka Senior Highschool
Old 08-02-2006, 11:27 PM
MattyP

Gold!!
Old 09-02-2006, 12:05 AM
Sir AntiLag

geoff at standard level

I read an article recently that said that asians and aboriginals are usually aligned in WA prisons - so it wouldn't surprise me if they were mates from the inside.
Old 09-02-2006, 01:58 AM

chee at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by [PFFT]
yep ten yrs plus ago, i used to see huge fights.. asians vs abbos in the northern suburbs. i havent seen much change since then.
pfft more like you lead the fights hien :P
Old 09-02-2006, 10:51 AM
STI Master

Miggidy at standard level

Quote:
hey its cool buddy. If that really was the case then that shit is real fucked up and i hope u n ur buddy are ok.

But just sounds to me like you or ur buddy are owing ppl - or had it coming? I mean, your car basically got fucked up real bad - ppl scratch cars etc - but what they did to ur car was way over the top.

And then being violently bashed the other night by azns n boongs, together - WWF tag team style. Shit like that rarely happens for no reason.

Take everyones advice n get the fuk outa there

Remember dude that they happened in two different suburbs.
These guys didn't know I lived there as I only just moved in. The cops are pretty sure it was an ammbush and my mate was the unlucky one to go outside.

Either way you're right, I only moved in to help him out and we are moving out for sure.

Tags
attacked, fkn, home, month