Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Off Topic Discussions > Non-WRX Discussion
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2010, 11:50 AM
DCCD Donut Driver

ACE at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latenitez View Post
ha ha really im not too rowdy more of a happy drunk actually, but got kicked out of carnegies for no reason the other week just went and had piss and walked out of toilet and there like waiting there to kick me out and i had a lady friend too, i was like bro come on she is a cute blonde and they gave me no budge
You got thrown out of Carnegies? Make sure you go back this weekend and thank the Bouncer for doing you an enormous favour!

There are 2 dozen bars within a minute's walk which are miles better than that hole.
Old 10-08-2010, 11:57 AM
Sir AntiLag

Latenitez at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACE View Post
You got thrown out of Carnegies? Make sure you go back this weekend and thank the Bouncer for doing you an enormous favour!

There are 2 dozen bars within a minute's walk which are miles better than that hole.
ha ha agreed sir

Cheers Admin
Old 10-08-2010, 04:37 PM
Potty Training Scoobie Noobie

BeeFor at standard level

I was there a couple of months ago with a few mates and we stayed at some place called urban central in southbank, its a backpackers but it does have quite a cool bar downstairs with $12 jugs of boags and $9 at happy hour along with $4 shots of the day.

The people there are very friendly and were the cheapest drinks we found so if u wanna start off somewhere thats where I would go!
Old 10-08-2010, 05:40 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

BALISTC knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latenitez View Post
hey guys headed to melbourne tonight for a concert on thursday night (in your face Joe ha ha)
No need for that.. you've already rubbed it in enough
Old 10-08-2010, 10:14 PM
Flat Four Father

NVRENUF at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImPreSiV View Post
bring me back some Krispy Kremes!
My friend tried to open a franchise here but they said no because it would take business away from air port ones over east

Spewing
Old 10-08-2010, 10:23 PM
Flat Four Father

NVRENUF at standard level

Anyway on topic you want to goto
Spearmint rhino best club in town top quality
http://www.spearmintrhino.com.au/
Old 18-08-2010, 12:10 PM
Sir AntiLag

hey guys im back and thanks for all the info and facts etc and had the time of my life and every night was a new experience especially the first 2 nights. the first night my mate and i managed to score 2 premiere passes to the movie "tomorrow when the war began" and had the privelage to sit amongst australian stars from the cast of neighbours to the main cast of the movie and also the writer of the book, it was effing amazing and such a laugh to win tickets right at the last second.

2nd night was the concert (a tribe called quest) and what can i say its a concert i will never forget and wished it never ended, the festival hall was packed out with such dedicated fans i couldnt believe it and 2 encores still wasnt enough, but lucky me i bought tickets that entitle me to private session with Qtip himself at roxannes in the city where he played like a hour set of some groovy tunes, but couldnt get a photo with him as his entourage wouldnt alow you near him after he walked through the crowd but never the less i was standing a metre away from a legend and got to enjoy his talent in the flesh. something i will never forget and wish i could do again.

And sorry to impressive i never managed to get those krispy kremes as me being a total idiot and reading the wrong time for my return flight and missing my flight so had to re book and stay another night in melbourne and thanks to my cousin i had somewhere to sleep.

And what can i say the city and shopping there is out of this world compared to perth and such old buildings around but it really suits the lifestyle and wouldnt mind living there at some stage. finally the night life was amazing so many hidden away alleys with pubs and clubs etc etc clubx clubx clubx cough cough ha ha so over all hardly no cons to travelling to melbourne apart from the weird winter weather so just all pros coming my way in my opinion, so hit it up if you want something new and exciting from perth.

P.S did see some rexes around the city but nothing like compared to here, one had a sticker if i remember saying wrx melbourne or melbourne wrx cant remember but i was a huge sticker.

Cheers Admin
Old 18-08-2010, 02:07 PM
STI Master

Darken at standard level

I was going to recommend Lygon St, good place to get shot but you are already back!
Old 18-08-2010, 02:24 PM
Sir AntiLag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darken View Post
I was going to recommend Lygon St, good place to get shot but you are already back!
ha ha i know mate there were 3 people shot dead that friday, very crazy i drove past lygon a few times and stayed right near there too

Cheers Admin

Tags
headed, melbourne