Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Off Topic Discussions > Non-WRX Discussion
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14-08-2010, 10:15 AM
STI Master

doadrift at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullet View Post
Or Just give the police more power like the old days,We had more respect back then. People tend to fight dirty these days,and kick you when your down,weak pricks maybe iam getting old.
( The army needs people in Afganistan quick fix )
LOL goes 2 ways mate, whee the cops had more respect it was mainly becse they wouldn't pin you $5000 doing 5 kms over the limit which you didnt even realize. They had these things called "Warnings" and as sh the greater cmmunity had alot more respect for them.

Ah, the days when money wasnt everything aye.
Old 16-08-2010, 08:40 AM
Subaru Tech Division

207 de at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by perthzed View Post
From what I've read I reckon this guy will go straight to jail, do not pass go, do collect $200. He might not serve that long sentence, but I reckon he'll definitely go to jail. It was totally unprovoked, pint glass in the face, my mate could have died, I'm kind of hoping he'll be made an example of.
totally unprovoked?

Why did it happen to your mate and not someone else? Was there any talking, glances etc, anything you can think of that would have triggered the response?

Glassing, and any random blind attacks are not on in my book but its unusual for totally random attacks unless said person is 110% off their dial and imagining things.
Old 16-08-2010, 09:07 AM
DCCD Donut Driver

catcha at standard level

Sorry to hear about your mate. Ive been here only since Thursday and all this is on the news. while glassing happens eveywhere even in Darwin and the guy actually lost and eye. Good round of poker at mates place go out and have dinner enjoy it and back home before all the other sorts come out and play is my routine for now.
Old 16-08-2010, 09:10 AM
STI Master

perthzed at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by 207 de View Post
totally unprovoked?

Why did it happen to your mate and not someone else? Was there any talking, glances etc, anything you can think of that would have triggered the response?

Glassing, and any random blind attacks are not on in my book but its unusual for totally random attacks unless said person is 110% off their dial and imagining things.
I know what you mean, but this guy wouldn't harm a fly. He's an engineer, pretty smart, quiet guy & rarely goes out. If it happened to anyone else I'd have doubted the 'unprovoked' but not him.
Old 16-08-2010, 09:12 AM
STI Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by catcha View Post
Sorry to hear about your mate. Ive been here only since Thursday and all this is on the news. while glassing happens eveywhere even in Darwin and the guy actually lost and eye. Good round of poker at mates place go out and have dinner enjoy it and back home before all the other sorts come out and play is my routine for now.
ha ha yeah I went to school in Darwin in the 90s & it was rough back then, thought it might have changed!
Old 16-08-2010, 09:35 AM
Flat Four Father

TROLLEY is a guruTROLLEY is a guru

Quote:
totally unprovoked?
umm, the bottle was thrown at close range during a scuffle between two other parties. The bottle missed its intended target and smashed into the guy's face.
Old 16-08-2010, 09:46 AM
STI Master

gorotsuki69 at standard level

is it possible to coat all bottles from factory in some kind of plastic so they don't shatter?
won't stop them breaking of course but will minimise people getting cut up and losing an eye
Old 16-08-2010, 09:51 AM
DCCD Donut Driver

maca is unrated

Quote:
totally unprovoked?

I was at the newport on saturday night and a glass was thrown off the balcony. Missed the gf by about half a metre and i think it hit some random guy standing there watching the football. Didnt seem to do any damage but he was lucky. Completely unprovoked!
Old 16-08-2010, 10:06 AM
STI Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig_H View Post
umm, the bottle was thrown at close range during a scuffle between two other parties. The bottle missed its intended target and smashed into the guy's face.
You're thinking of another incident. My mate was standing near dancefloor. Glass smashed in his face.

Quote:
Police believe the victim was the target of a random, unprovoked and cowardly attack from an assailant weilding either a glass or bottle.
Old 16-08-2010, 10:35 AM
Flat Four Father

TROLLEY is a guruTROLLEY is a guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by perthzed View Post
You're thinking of another incident. My mate was standing near dancefloor. Glass smashed in his face.
edit: nevermind, methinks someone has their wires crossed.

Tags
jail