Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Off Topic Discussions > Non-WRX Discussion
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 19-12-2010, 07:26 PM
STI Master

JA50N at standard level
Default Hoon Law question?

My mate has a FG F6 and was leaving his sister in laws with his two kids in their car seats. I don't exactly know how it's happened but the way he explained it he lost traction after he turned around to attend his 1 year old son. He has traction control off fulltime. But he must of tapped the accelerator as he turned around and by the time he changed into 2nd gear (left two very light strips about 1m long) a off duty police officer came running out and took his rego. As my mate come back 30 minutes later he decided to knock on this guys house to appoligise and explain what happened to where the bloke has told him something along the lines "I know where you live". He then said they'd be paying him a visit early this week. Now I know my mate wouldn't do anything stupid on the roads, let alone with his 1 and 3 year olds in the back. What do you think could happen to him? And yes, I told him to put traction control on for street driving. He races it at Wanneroo but the FG F6 has quite a bit of power. Any help would be appriciated or any advice?

www.racetorque.com.au
www.anytimetowing.com.au

Tags
hoon, law, question, think of the children