Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   Non-WRX Discussion (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/non-wrx-discussion/)
-   -   Vodafail (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/non-wrx-discussion/39279-vodafail.html)

saturation 29-08-2012 01:40 PM

bumping this to see if anyone is still having Voda issues, mine was all sweet when I first changed early last year, but since start of the year has been shithouse.

Have already got 2 months free, and have just complained since 2 months has finished, if not the answer I want, which is a break of contract, will goto TIO.

Trexx 29-08-2012 01:51 PM

Data is so bad I have no words to describe. Now Iphone use Data to send text's I get heaps of send message failures etc.

Going to Telstra when Iphone 5 comes out (selling my house so I can afford it).

spec 04 29-08-2012 03:45 PM

was not happy with vodafone so switched to iprimus and so far so good

SJTWRC 29-08-2012 06:43 PM

was with vodafail for 2 years until recently. Shittest service ever. Phone coverage and costumer service. Will never go with them again, I'm now with Telstra.
Whats funny is that I had x amount of months left on my contract with vodafail but they had no record of this contract and were offering me phone upgrades by signing a new contract. I don't think so buddy! That was my ticket out of there!

CM_92 29-08-2012 07:21 PM

I've also been with Vodafone for 2 years, shit service and 3G speed. Once the iPhone 5 is out I'll be moving to Telstra...

Slap Dash 29-08-2012 07:49 PM

haha Fuck off coming to Telstra, congest the service even more than it already is. Ever since everyone left Voda & went to Telstra the Service has dropped like a bag of shit, especially in the CBD.... Telstra Couldn't handle the bucket load of new customers. iPhone 5 is just going to bring more waves of bullshit.

bryno 30-08-2012 10:35 AM

[QUOTE=Slap Dash;705405]haha Fuck off coming to Telstra, congest the service even more than it already is. Ever since everyone left Voda & went to Telstra the Service has dropped like a bag of shit, especially in the CBD.... Telstra Couldn't handle the bucket load of new customers. iPhone 5 is just going to bring more waves of bullshit.[/QUOTE]

Totally agree. Telstra NextG is completely fucked. 2 years ago it was great, now you can barely maintain data connectivity in the CBD. I have to tether from my iphone for work, and I can honestly say I've never been more frustrated in my life. Only real option now is Telstra's '4G' network.

saturation 30-08-2012 10:51 AM

was just offered 2 months at 1/2 price, told them want 2 months free again.

Will give me time to kill till iphone 5 is out then can switch to Telstra.

Master D 30-08-2012 11:34 AM

So ive been with optus & vodafail. Tbh they are both pretty average. I think when this contract is up ill be back to optus.

b32 30-08-2012 11:45 AM

iinet have some pretty decent prices/quotas on mobile contracts now. But I think they use Optus network, so that puts me off a bit.