Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   Non-WRX Discussion (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/non-wrx-discussion/)
-   -   Spelling (or lack thereof) (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/non-wrx-discussion/4031-spelling-lack-thereof.html)

jEstEr? 02-03-2006 06:01 PM

narchi while your answers are often stupid or misinforming, you at least try to construct sentences and type the majority of your words in full. As said, its the internet, not year12 tee english. But a forum is a written form of communication, and if i can't understand what the fark someone is saying because they have a 2 letter abbreviation for everthing, or intentionally typing like they are a gangzta fo shizzle, then it makes their post hard to read and a waste of everyones time & bandwidth

WRP10 02-03-2006 06:14 PM

this doesnt count typos does it because i have always been a pretty good speller but when typing quickly sometimes miss or add a letter here and there?

Hatched 02-03-2006 06:20 PM

Everyone makes a mistake now and then when typing or writing for that matter. The frustration with most on the forum is that some people on here are posting there views/ opinions on different things but make it a nightmare to understand. All you have to do is take your time, read back what you have typed, make the corrections and submit, its not brain surgery....

Riggs 02-03-2006 06:22 PM

I know how you feel mate i always do that, frustrates the shit out of me!! ill just blame it on the keyboard not knowing which button i realy wanted haha!! :-P

*Stockers* 02-03-2006 10:47 PM

Damn it! Now ii have to learn to type on my teeny weeny laptop keyboard! Grrr!
Everything is not as it should be!
Damn you again spelling/grammar police, now i will type slowly.

Narchi 03-03-2006 12:18 AM

[QUOTE=jEstEr?]narchi while your answers are often stupid or misinforming, you at least try to construct sentences and type the majority of your words in full. As said, its the internet, not year12 tee english. But a forum is a written form of communication, and if i can't understand what the fark someone is saying because they have a 2 letter abbreviation for everthing, or intentionally typing like they are a gangzta fo shizzle, then it makes their post hard to read and a waste of everyones time & bandwidth[/QUOTE]

Stupid or misinforming. I merely state wat i have been told 1. by others on here or 2. what mechanics have told me and from experience. If u notice i dont post where i dont know what im talking about instead i ask a question to understand. All u do is give shit to ppl and u call that constructive and helping others.

Chad 241WRC 03-03-2006 12:23 AM

Kids Come now play nice.... or Chop Chop......

I know this is the Soap box section but come on..... your all acting like kids.....

So as the Paluch Would say pul your F#+kin head in.....

Now have a nice day :)

d_generate 03-03-2006 12:41 AM

I hseonlty dno't tnihk anynoe slhuod wrtie aynhting wtihout hvanig dnoe at lseat yaer 10 egnilsh and pesasd.

Mat 03-03-2006 02:09 AM

[QUOTE=Hi_VoLtAgE]dude do you have any idea how slow and dumb my mind is.....seriously i failed yeah 12[/QUOTE]

Fuck man and you seem proud of this... :rolleyes:

Perhaps look into furthering your education? Being serious, a mate of mine once excelled at English and Maths etc. Then he started having buckets and bongs before school, during lunch time and after school.. He could barely string a sentence together this time last year but after some help from the experts, he's improved 300%. Obviously those "finish high school" courses do work and seem like a good idea!

Must be a lot of stoners having kids these days though.

scary 03-03-2006 10:23 AM

Sorry 7 fingers and 2 thumbs to be precise! :p :p

[QUOTE=Josh]I only have 8 :( and two thumbs :P[/QUOTE]