Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Off Topic Discussions > Non-WRX Discussion
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2012, 05:03 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

grape juice at standard level
Default Finance Companys

Hey guys had a bit of a search but to find the info im after but no avail.

I was wondering what finance companys people had used in the past, how good their interest rates were and approval time etc etc.

Any feedback much appreciated

"All in relation to nothing. Nothing in relation to infinity. A central point to both, And infinitely far from understanding either."
Old 01-01-2012, 05:32 PM
Subaru Tech Division

REXXXED knows their stuff

Your best bet is to speak to a Mortgage Broker with a no bullshit approach who will find you the lowest interest rate and the best deal for your particular situation. They will answer any and all questions you need to know regarding approval times, interest rates for the individual banks etc.

Best of all, they will come to you, and you dont need to pay them a penny if you decide to get the mortgage via them through any bank/financial institution.

If you are located in metro Perth (your location says Carabooda) then give me a call on Wednesday on 0400 232 998 or flick me an email with all your questions to samzurzolo@westnet.com.au

Happy to help

Cheers
Sam (I work for the Mortgage Gallery Mount Lawley)
Old 01-01-2012, 05:37 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

Thanks very much for the help, If you don't have to pay them a penny whats in it for them.

I've just been browsing through the finance company's on the net and theres alot on there with low interest rates. i just wonder how they would compare to your banks and would a mortgage broker look at stuff like that as well or is it a case of your big banks generally being your best bet

"All in relation to nothing. Nothing in relation to infinity. A central point to both, And infinitely far from understanding either."
Old 01-01-2012, 06:08 PM
Subaru Tech Division

The financial intitutions pay the broker commission, thus no need for you to pay us anything (some brokers still charge their clients money for their service which if you ask me is a joke)

Depending on your financial needs/situation it could be more beneficial going to a big bank, as they might be the only ones lending for your situation, or the smaller tier lenders such as suncorp, police and nurses etc for a better deal. Most people prefer the bigger lenders for long term security. Others don't mind where they go. Brokers have access to sending your application to the majority or lenders big and small

If you want me to look into it in further detail flick me an email and I should be able to get back to you when I am back at work on Wednesday.

Cheers
Old 01-01-2012, 06:21 PM
Subaru Tech Division

red dragon2002 at standard level

the wife runs The Loans Cafe with her dad in fremantle, their own bussiness. same same no charge ect if you like they could come to you or just pop in for a friendly no bullshit advice. he has been in the game for 12 years so he knows his shit.

has certainly helped us with our sitiuation, we have an investment and and at the start of building the home we will be living in

some of the loans that he does for people are insane, private information obviously

shoot me a pm if you wish
Old 01-01-2012, 06:34 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

No worries thanks alot guys the info really helped. I'll send some pm's and emails when i finish work...

f**king rio tinto

Old 02-01-2012, 09:32 AM
Sign me up!
Nazi Sled Driver

DAN682 at standard level
Send a message via ICQ to DAN682 Send a message via MSN to DAN682 Send a message via Yahoo to DAN682

Quote:
Originally Posted by REXXXED View Post
Your best bet is to speak to a Mortgage Broker with a no bullshit approach who will find you the lowest interest rate and the best deal for your particular situation. They will answer any and all questions you need to know regarding approval times, interest rates for the individual banks etc.

Best of all, they will come to you, and you dont need to pay them a penny if you decide to get the mortgage via them through any bank/financial institution.

If you are located in metro Perth (your location says Carabooda) then give me a call on Wednesday on 0400 232 998 or flick me an email with all your questions to samzurzolo@westnet.com.au

Happy to help

Cheers
Sam (I work for the Mortgage Gallery Mount Lawley)
Winning!

Email on it's way also. Looking at refinancing and building on my investment property.
Old 02-01-2012, 09:39 AM
Subaru Tech Division

No worries Dan, speak soon!
Old 02-01-2012, 10:06 AM
Sign me up!
Nazi Sled Driver

DAN682 at standard level
Send a message via ICQ to DAN682 Send a message via MSN to DAN682 Send a message via Yahoo to DAN682

E-Mail is already in your inbox

Cheers
Old 02-01-2012, 10:12 AM
Subaru Tech Division

So is yours

Tags
companys, finance