Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   Non-WRX Discussion (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/non-wrx-discussion/)
-   -   LOST! Rear LH Side Rally Armor Mud Flap (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/non-wrx-discussion/50029-lost-rear-lh-side-rally-armor-mud-flap.html)

gazlaz 11-07-2012 04:01 PM

LOST! Rear LH Side Rally Armor Mud Flap

Hey guys, just dropped some mail off in the post box and noticed I was missing my left rear mud flap =(

If anyone happens to come across it while driving it'd be highly appreciated if you could let me know. Mostly been driving to and from UWA along Loftus/Thomas St and Mitchell FWY from Hutton St.

Wonder if Rally Armor sell single mud flaps..

Was a black polyurethane with red text for a GD

teejay 11-07-2012 04:03 PM

This is god telling you to remove the 3 other ones.

Happy to assist if required

type25 11-07-2012 04:21 PM

if it was [COLOR="Red"]RED[/COLOR] no right minded, sane person would want it,

it would have have been long lost by now.

LUCKILY for you it was BLACK,

good luck in finding it.

TheDoctor 11-07-2012 04:24 PM

This should be entertaining.
:happy1:

mARC 11-07-2012 04:41 PM

Did you purchase matching footwell LEDs'?

Tiigga 11-07-2012 05:43 PM

[QUOTE=TheDoctor;693554]This should be entertaining.
:happy1:[/QUOTE]

Yes it should be entetraining to watch

Those for mudflap's :) V's Those againest mudflap's :mad:

Wozzernux 11-07-2012 06:28 PM

Fuck the haters

Shouldn't be too hard to use your other mudflap as a template and cut another one from a sheet of 5mm rubber?

mitchwnz 11-07-2012 06:34 PM

[QUOTE=type25;693552]if it was [COLOR="Red"]RED[/COLOR] no right minded, sane person would want it,

it would have have been long lost by now.

LUCKILY for you it was BLACK,

good luck in finding it.[/QUOTE]

Please point yourself out at the next cruise so I can run you over.

**Edit** I realise there are plenty of haters here, be sure to all stand in a bunch.

GTB Liberty 11-07-2012 06:44 PM

Trying to pull myself of the floor after epileptic fit of laughter.

Much <3 Kympressive.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha . . . made my day :D

type25 11-07-2012 08:52 PM

[QUOTE=mitchwnz;693610]Please point yourself out at the next cruise so I can run you over.

**Edit** I realise there are plenty of haters here, be sure to all stand in a bunch.[/QUOTE]

it is not a question of mud flaps or no mud flaps...

mud flaps are to serve the purpose that they are intended for = body and paint protection.

they are not intended to be a fashion accessory.

I live in the country and have rally armour "classic" mud flaps which are non gloss black with a discreet grey "rally armour" logo and they serve their intended purpose of vehicle protection.

they are not a look at me look at me fashion accessory.

PLEASE note kiddies I don't hate all mud flaps, just when used as a cheap attempt at bling!

ImPreSiV 11-07-2012 08:55 PM

The funny part is you all actually think I give 2 fucks what you think about my car. Fuck you cunts :P

Good luck finding your missing flap

steve-lang 11-07-2012 09:06 PM

[QUOTE=type25;693672]it is not a question of mudflaps or no mudflaps...

mud flaps are to serve the purpose that they are intended for = body and paint protection.

I live in the country and have rally armour "classic" mudflaps which are non gloss black with a discreet grey "rally armour" logo and they serve their intended purpose of vehicle protection.

PLEASE note I don't hate all mudflaps, just when they as cheap attempt at bling![/QUOTE]

Im with you mate ;) same as i only have hellatones to scare cows in roadside paddocks. Nothing to do with the wank factor *cough*

type25 11-07-2012 09:17 PM

[QUOTE=ImPreSiV;693673]The funny part is you all actually think I give 2 fucks what you think about my car. Fuck you cunts :P

Good luck finding your missing flap[/QUOTE]

I couldn't give a fuck what floats your boat Kympresiv.

I, along with others are just over your biased moderating style, and the fact that you think your opinion is worth more than anybody elses,

and that you think that you have a right to fuck with other peoples posts/threads, (even on occasions when they don't breach forum rules).

proper moderation is definitely necessary as done by the other moderators, however over the top nazi stylez are NOT!

tuna 11-07-2012 09:23 PM

[QUOTE=type25;693672]it is not a question of mud flaps or no mud flaps...

I live in the country and have rally armour "classic" mud flaps which are non gloss black with a discreet grey "rally armour" logo and they serve their intended purpose of vehicle protection.

PLEASE note kiddies I don't hate all mud flaps, just when used as a cheap attempt at bling![/QUOTE]

Ditto, i have flaps fitted for preventing anymore stone chips down the side of mine too, since im happy to go a little reckless offroad...

Goodluck finding it!

T R3X 11-07-2012 09:31 PM

[QUOTE=tuna;693689]Ditto, i have flaps fitted for preventing anymore stone chips down the side of mine too, since im happy to go a little reckless offroad...

Goodluck finding it![/QUOTE]
As do I! If anyone sees my car on a day to day basis, you would know exactly why. It is insanely dirty, mud up all the sides of the car. (Mudflaps have still stopped the majority of it, would be far worse without them) The car is parked on construction sites in the dirt and mud. So i consider them essential for my car. If it wasn't for that, i wouldn't have them and the car would be slammed to the floor. (even though the mudflaps already sit about 10-20mm off the ground...)

teejay 11-07-2012 09:37 PM

If you are on construction sites you should be obeying speed limits which would thus limit mud splash onto your car?

:)

I mean, like its no issue, but dont do a "Cameron Stubber" and invent some crazy reason for their use.

This now adds to the list

- For protecting others on cruises

- Construction sites

T R3X 11-07-2012 09:43 PM

[QUOTE=teejay;693698]If you are on construction sites you should be obeying speed limits which would thus limit mud splash onto your car?

:)

I mean, like its no issue, but dont do a "Cameron Stubber" and invent some crazy reason for their use.

This now adds to the list

- For protecting others on cruises

- Construction sites[/QUOTE]
No speed limit on this site haha. No induction either, no anything really. Lucky to even have a smoko shed and a toilet to be honest.
Obviously a very rough surface too, so unless you're going sub 1km/hr, it's going to get dirty.

mitchwnz 11-07-2012 09:53 PM

[QUOTE=type25;693672]it is not a question of mud flaps or no mud flaps...

PLEASE note kiddies I don't hate all mud flaps, just when used as a cheap attempt at bling![/QUOTE]

So are you accusing me of using mudflaps as a "cheap attempt at bling?" ???

Please say this to my face.

type25 11-07-2012 10:03 PM

[QUOTE=mitchwnz;693705]So are you accusing me of using mudflaps as a "cheap attempt at bling?" ???

Please say this to my face.[/QUOTE]

chill out key board warrior.

don't be so precious.

you are a poor cunt if you are threatening to run people over JUST because they don't like red mudflaps

you really need to grow up and get a life.

It's people who behave like this that give subaru owner's a bad reputation.

teejay 11-07-2012 10:10 PM

[IMG]http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/attachments/professional-muscle-forum/8751d1152681626-challenge-best_thread_ever_by_homer.jpg[/IMG]

steve-lang 11-07-2012 10:22 PM

Did someone get picked on as a child????

STI325V6 11-07-2012 10:22 PM

I can feel the passion, to flap or not to flap!

Philbo 11-07-2012 10:27 PM

[IMG]http://img.tapatalk.com/7b628e01-8d5a-257d.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2

Philbo 11-07-2012 10:32 PM

Go Geoff go ;) Kyms just on his rags this week !! Dw this will ne moderated soon enough....

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2

teejay 11-07-2012 10:34 PM

Just to clarify, my comments were not made at anyone (asides from construction sites) ... but happy to repeat them wherever :D

xoxo

Master D 11-07-2012 10:35 PM

I have removed the flaps off mine. If you have no luck, finding them, you can buy my rears off me. But they are black with silver rally armour logo.

type25 11-07-2012 10:45 PM

[QUOTE=teejay;693724]Just to clarify, my comments were not made at anyone (asides from construction sites) ... but happy to repeat them wherever :D

xoxo[/QUOTE]

I would also like to clarify that my opinion of mud flaps, that they are best used for their intended purpose in a conservative colour/style and not as a fashion was not directed at any ONE person

it is my opinion, which I am entitled to have, and I will repeat it when and where I feel the need, as necessary.

.:)

TheDoctor 11-07-2012 10:46 PM

I would like to clarify that I like flaps of the pink fleshy variety that are attached to vaginas.

mitchwnz 11-07-2012 10:47 PM

[QUOTE=type25;693710]chill out key board warrior.

don't be so precious.

you are a poor cunt if you are threatening to run people over JUST because they don't like red mudflaps

you really need to grow up and get a life.

It's people who behave like this that give subaru owner's a bad reputation.[/QUOTE]

Lol I'm fine... I'm more shocked at your completely unprovoked personal attack against Kym.

And all I'm saying is come and insult my car to my face.. you don't know who I am, and why I chose red mudflaps??

*edit* I understand the above is your opinion and you're entitled to it.. I just disagree with it that's all.

TROLLEY 11-07-2012 10:56 PM

Keen to see type25's wardrobe and interior of house just in case there's a hint of colour there besides white, black or grey.

Tiigga 11-07-2012 11:10 PM

Personal I like mud flap's on my car's
they protect paint work, and stop debris being thrown up on to our car's that follow, cut down on the rain/mist on wet road's

But then each to there own
And your own reason's for mud flap's v non mud flap's

type25 11-07-2012 11:14 PM

[QUOTE=TROLLEY;693734]Keen to see type25's wardrobe and interior of house just in case there's a hint of colour there besides white, black or grey.[/QUOTE]

the kid's rooms have colour.

and I have a rare, excellent condition Momo Benetton red/yellow/green/blue leather (original type) for my old Datto.

I don't dislike colour, I'm just selective as where and when to have/wear/use it.

My conservatism probably comes from being and old bastard!:D

ALEX. 11-07-2012 11:17 PM

For anyone wanting the tl;dr version of this thread, here it is:

Original Poster: "I've lost one of my mud flaps"
Type25: "I haven't ejaculated in a long time"

EDIT: LOL! was writing this before I saw your post just then, Type25. You say you're an older gentleman... maybe you genuinely haven't yadayadayada in a while :p

Strubaru 11-07-2012 11:20 PM

farkin lolerama

everyone's getting in a bit of a flap tonight

teejay 11-07-2012 11:23 PM

[QUOTE=Tiigga;693740]Personal I like mud flap's on my car's
they protect paint work, and stop debris being thrown up on to our car's that follow, cut down on the rain/mist on wet road's

But then each to there own
And your own reason's for mud flap's v non mud flap's[/QUOTE]

LOL rain and mist, thats a new one.

You running Pirelli F1 tyres @ 300kmh?

Strubaru 11-07-2012 11:33 PM

[IMG]http://i.qkme.me/3ofdy8.jpg[/IMG]

type25 11-07-2012 11:46 PM

[QUOTE=ALEX.;693742]For anyone wanting the tl;dr version of this thread, here it is:

Original Poster: "I've lost one of my mud flaps"
Type25: "I haven't ejaculated in a long time"

EDIT: LOL! was writing this before I saw your post just then, Type25. You say you're an older gentleman... maybe you genuinely haven't yadayadayada in a while :p[/QUOTE]

by old bastard I meant I'm not an immature child!

I still ejaculate and my swimmers still work fine as I have another child on the way.

thanks for your concern

Brett Allan 12-07-2012 05:28 AM

How to start a war on the Interbewz....

Express an opinion,

And wait.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tuna 12-07-2012 06:18 AM

Everyone is entitled to my opinion :)

Flaps are great!

mitchwnz 12-07-2012 06:45 AM

[QUOTE=Strubaru;693752][IMG]http://i.qkme.me/3ofdy8.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Oh I'm sorry... I didn't realise I had to win the WRC to be entitled to install red mudflaps... ??? In that case I will remove them right away!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk