Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Off Topic Discussions > Non-WRX Discussion
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

Like Tree21Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2016, 07:34 PM
STI Master

Bram knows their stuff

I voted Aus Liberty Alliance and Pauline because im against muslim immigration to australia. Plain and simple.

Im not anti immigration. My grandparents on my dads side were immigrants to australia. Many of my friends families have similar origins. Im not against asian immigration (even though Pauline was against it 20 yrs ago). And im not against european or NZ immigration. Or any other immigration.

But i am 100% anti-muslim immigration. Muslims are bad news. Muslims degrade and subjugate women. Islam is violent. Muslims hold a grude. And in my opinion, there is no place in Australia for them. I know that sounds like horrible racist rant. But it is not racist. I am anti islam, not anti race. That means anti muslim religeon and anti muslim politics. (Yes i said politics, even though islam goes under the guise of religion, it is so much more than just a religion.) I do not discriminate against people from the middle east, north africa, or places like indonesia. Unless they align with islam...

We have been 'at war' in muslim countries for countless years. They are pissed at us. And rightly so, given all the bullshit thats gone down in Iraq, afganistan, syria in the last 15 yrs.

There are hardline muslims and they will seek revenge. And they will do it with the weopons they have available to them. Terror, suicide bombs, and massacres. Look what happened to france... well 700 years ago a french king had a 'crusade' to the holy land. They haven't forgotton that shit. Only now are they getting some revenge. Why would we then let them in?

Also. Im against foreign ownership of australian land and buisness. And this is a big issue. Australia is very weak on this. There are many other counties that do not let foreigners own anything in thier country. Here it is way too prevalent. And it is going to ruin Australia.

The problem with australia is its way too PC. There is this massive fear of offending anyone. And its bullshit. It will be the down fall of this place.
thebish, TROLLEY and Soksta like this.
matto20v (10-07-2016)
Old 10-07-2016, 08:07 PM
Sir AntiLag

drewgong at standard level

Haven't been enrolled for 5 years
Old 10-07-2016, 08:09 PM
Subaru Tech Division

nick73 is a gurunick73 is a guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by TROLLEY View Post
Not that I would ever vote for that numpty but the immigrants of old (Italians, Europeans, Asians) are not the same as the immigrants of today. They very rarely brought their troubles with them (well except for maybe Serbs and Bosnians at the Australian Open tennis, lol) and they were hard working contributors to society... deli's, market gardens, builders, etc. These people laid the foundations of multiculturalism in Australia.

Today you have people coming to Australia that wish to change the lives of everyone else to fit in with their beliefs and their Religion. Many refuse to assimilate. Many rely on just the husband working while the Mother stays at home with large numbers of kids collecting family benefits (like the UK, immigrants know we have a very generous welfare system. This is partly what makes Australia a much sought after destination).

People call others racists and xenophobes if they become worried about their jobs. Really? It's not that hard to understand the more population, the more competition there is for jobs. "Be better at your job" they say. "If an immigrant gets a job before you, you're doing it wrong", etc. Again, really? And it's always white collar professionals who say this, with complete ignorance of low income earners, blue collar workers and those in the customer service/hospitality industry. If you're a business owner, your main goal is to make a profit. One of the easiest ways to do so is employing someone whom you don't have to pay as much...

I think people get sick of Australia trying to be world saviours and would rather prioritize other matters like homelessness, Aboriginal affairs, education and (re)training of mature age workers (and more investment in traineeships/apprenticeships to skill our local kids rather than using 457's and crying "labour/skills shortage"). If you're made redundant after the age of 50 these days it is very, very difficult to find work again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bram View Post
I voted Aus Liberty Alliance and Pauline because im against muslim immigration to australia. Plain and simple.

Im not anti immigration. My grandparents on my dads side were immigrants to australia. Many of my friends families have similar origins. Im not against asian immigration (even though Pauline was against it 20 yrs ago). And im not against european or NZ immigration. Or any other immigration.

But i am 100% anti-muslim immigration. Muslims are bad news. Muslims degrade and subjugate women. Islam is violent. Muslims hold a grude. And in my opinion, there is no place in Australia for them. I know that sounds like horrible racist rant. But it is not racist. I am anti islam, not anti race. That means anti muslim religeon and anti muslim politics. (Yes i said politics, even though islam goes under the guise of religion, it is so much more than just a religion.) I do not discriminate against people from the middle east, north africa, or places like indonesia. Unless they align with islam...

We have been 'at war' in muslim countries for countless years. They are pissed at us. And rightly so, given all the bullshit thats gone down in Iraq, afganistan, syria in the last 15 yrs.

There are hardline muslims and they will seek revenge. And they will do it with the weopons they have available to them. Terror, suicide bombs, and massacres. Look what happened to france... well 700 years ago a french king had a 'crusade' to the holy land. They haven't forgotton that shit. Only now are they getting some revenge. Why would we then let them in?

Also. Im against foreign ownership of australian land and buisness. And this is a big issue. Australia is very weak on this. There are many other counties that do not let foreigners own anything in thier country. Here it is way too prevalent. And it is going to ruin Australia.

The problem with australia is its way too PC. There is this massive fear of offending anyone. And its bullshit. It will be the down fall of this place.

too long did not read
TROLLEY likes this.
Old 10-07-2016, 08:49 PM
Flat Four Father

TROLLEY is a guruTROLLEY is a guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bram View Post
This!

Asian owned crops in the Kimberley... wait for the day where they'll be growing food, sending it back to the homeland and then selling the second rate produce back to Australians.
Old 10-07-2016, 08:55 PM
Subaru Tech Division

astralex knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to astralex

Does this sentiment extend to foreign investment in our wine industry?
nick73 likes this.
Old 10-07-2016, 09:10 PM
Flat Four Father

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralex View Post
Does this sentiment extend to foreign investment in our wine industry?
Despite being a consumer of wine, it's not something I've really looked at or its implications. Might do now that you've mentioned it...

edit: I assume the positive would includes and relate to capital and should be all good if majority owners don't fuck with the processes in place and try to have too much say in the final product, rather backing their winemaker's knowledge, experience and track record?

Last edited by TROLLEY; 10-07-2016 at 09:13 PM.
Old 10-07-2016, 09:17 PM
Subaru Tech Division

astralex knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to astralex

I'm really just curious about the average consumers opinion, as my own personal opinion is swayed by my employment in the industry, and the people I work with share my views for the most part.
Old 10-07-2016, 09:36 PM
Flat Four Father

My personal worry relates more to selling off of assets and Australian land than foreign investment in business.
astralex and Soksta like this.
Old 10-07-2016, 10:19 PM
STI Master

matto20v at standard level

I do reckon the views expressed here are the views of the silent majority.
Yepp, I reckon everyone (or most) are thinking it, but aren't saying too much about it. Maybe we're still recovering from the 2001 to 2012 era where we were worried we'd get sued for having an opinion that may possibly offend someone.

I think the outspoken minority are causing the grief, for now.

On Muslim, Bram nailed it. I mean, nailed it. No other religion has caused this much of a problem through-out the world. The Jehovah's annoy me with their constant door knocking, but they aren't doing what this religion called Muslim is doing.
Old 11-07-2016, 06:25 AM
STI Master

Bram knows their stuff

Another thing on the muslim refugee/immigration thing. And im mainly looking at syria here. With all the gazillions of refugees that went over to EU/germany etc because of the latest middle east shit storm. How many refugees went to iran? How many went to saudi arabia? How many went to UAE? How many went to egypt? It seams a bit odd that none of the big muslim countrys took them. Instead the rest of the world is lumped with them.

Is it because muslim is so volatile that one tribe cant live along side the other without killing each other?

Or is it because there is no point spreading to an already muslim country? (using something as shit as war to displace people, so as to spread.)

Just sayin...
type25 and TROLLEY like this.

Last edited by Bram; 11-07-2016 at 06:30 AM.

Tags
vote