Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > General WRXing > Offroad and 4WD
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2013, 06:53 PM
Scoobie Noobie

fuzz14 at standard level
Default L series wagon

hey guys ive got a 89 l series wagon and really wanna do her up eg lift kits ect.
so just wondering where i can get a lift kit for the wagon been searching around alot and havent found any

also i wanted to know your opinon on the speedy desert rat rims? id like a set of scorpions but cant seem to find any.

i know a mistake not to make is get a lift kit then put some big ass wheels on the wagon cos the ea82 cant really handle it? so whats the go on a ej22 conversion cos isnt it for an auto car? (mines manual)

but yeah i really wanna lift her up so i can get some beach bashing and have some fun with her so any advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks guys
Old 12-01-2013, 01:12 AM
Potty Training Scoobie Noobie

mattims at standard level

you'll have a lot more luck on this forum I think.

AUSubaru.com

I used to have one, they go okay offroad with ea82 and big (14" desert rats) wheels. Just dont expect them to go fast.

Used to go out wheelin with a few guys with ej22, and a couple with ej20t conversions, they are definitly alot more fun, but I still got everywhere they did with an ea82 (just had to put it in low range and rev it pretty hard).
58.2 Short Track @ barbagallo (Toyo R888s)

Tags
series, wagon