Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Vendors and Sponsors > Perth-WRX Only Special Offers
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26-05-2010, 04:49 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

GOOSE at standard level
Send a message via MSN to GOOSE
Default $500 free fuel!

Hi Guys and Girls

As some of you are aware my name is Stuart Devlin and I work at Subaru in Osborne Park.

Currently we have an abundance of WRX's (non-damaged) in the yard and after some discussion with both my Manager and Dealer Principal we have come up with the following offer for members of perthwrx.

Over the next week, any WRX or STi that is sold will also receive $500 worth of free fuel!!!!

Additionally any p-wrx member that refers a customer to me who purchases a vehicle will also receive a $250 spotters fee!

This offer is exclusive to perthwrx members so if you are thinking about purchasing a WRX (or know someone who is) now is the time to come and see me at the Dealership.

Should you have any questions please feel free to contact me at sdevlin@subaruosbornepark.com.au

Thanks very much guys and I look forward to hearing from and (hopefully) meeting some of you soon.

Stuart Devlin

Tags
$500, fuel