Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Personal Classifieds > For Sale
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2015, 09:40 PM
STI Master

Bram knows their stuff
Default Yeti Sled Surplas Sale Bonanza.

Perrin Silicone Turbo Inlet Pipe - Black. Used, faily good condition. Minor scar on the entry side silicone. Wont affect the performance. Will come with brass fittings removed from my new PSR inlet.
$100

Perrin Topfeed Fuel Rails. Used. good condition. includes rails, phrenolic spacer mounts, mounting bolts, and dustribution block 'T' piece thing. (Doesnt include original hose, hose clamps and pyro-shield.)
$150 SOLD

Derale fluid cooler. 10000 series 10 row. Superior stacked plate construction. Perfect for use as an engine oil / transmission cooler. Used. Great condition. Literally only fitted and used for one lap of the block as a power steering cooler. I only removed it to fit a Derale 16 row cooler because my OCD did not like the look of having the 10 row in the STi front bar lower gap. Just didnt look right next to my 16 row engine oil cooler. From memory it has #10 oring boss ports? Will need to look and confirm.
$75

Small universal tube and fin construction fluid cooler. Has AN6 fittings. Used as a fuel cooler. Would be suitable for use as a PS/Fuel/trans cooler etc. Used, average condition. Has some bent fins etc, but otherwise in useable condition.
$20

4 X OZ Racing F1 Rims with Bob Jane Zetum tyres. Rims are 17x7+35 5x100/5x114.3 (dual PCD) Tyres are 225/45R17. Rims were recently sand blasted and powder coated Charcoal Lustre plus clear coat. (basically a gunmetal metal colour with a little metalic fleck in it.) So the finish is nice and new, But unfortuantly one has a scratch around the edge because they were on the car when i bent my bumper up last year. The rims are in useable condition, but aesthetically a bit rough where the tyre meets the rubber. They hold air fine. I originally chose them because of the dual PCD so they were the perfect transition rims when i went to 5x114 hubs. The tyres are ok, and still have useable tread on them. I will have to dig them out of storage and get some pics up and measure tread etc. Ill also find out the load/speed rating of the tyres. Want them gone.
$500

Blouch Performance Turbos TD05-18G-XT-8cm. Billet compressor wheel, ceramic coated turbine housing. Made over 240kw@w on my SG XT. Has zero shaft play. Bought new back in april 2012. Done only approximately 20,000km. Will come supplied with BRAND NEW Blouch wastegate actuator. Only selling as I went with a bigger Blouch turbo. Its a great little turbo. Has a incredibly punchy midrange and still makes decent power up top too.
$1200 SOLD

SG Forester Towbar. Has the square reciever so you can remove the tongue. Includes the standard round towball style insert. Pretty sure its genuine. Unsure on rated weight. But ive towed heaps with it. Pretty sure i have the wiring harness aswell. If not, i can supply one with sale. It doesnt come with the little plastic cover that goes in the square receiver when the tongue is not in use.
$150

XTR MAF housing. Stock size inside diameter housing for your MAF sensor. Has 3inch outside diameter. Perfect for building/modifing your own intake plumbing. Used. Great condition, only upgrading for a slightly larger MAF housing.
$60 SOLD

K&N Air filter. RX-3900-1 Used. good condition. will clean and properly oil before sale. Note that this is an 'x stream' filter which means the end is also filter aswell. this filter flowed enough air for 240 kw@w.
$50

watch this space. plenty more to come. plus pictures too. If anyone wants pictures/details. get in touch via PM and i can send some phone pics over etc. Much easier than uploading to the internet.

Email: PM Please
Phone number: PM Please

Last edited by Bram; 22-03-2016 at 09:59 PM.
Old 09-10-2015, 11:09 PM
STI Master

Bram knows their stuff

parts added. others discounted. and turbo, rails, MAF housing sold
Old 26-10-2015, 07:32 PM
STI Master

Bram knows their stuff

silicone inlet $100 delivered.

KnN filter $50 delivered.

Derale Fluid Cooler $75 delivered.
Old 27-10-2015, 10:41 AM
STI Master

Bram knows their stuff

Also have a custom built Jim Berry / Race Clutch 5spd Clutch kit (suit push style setups). Its used, and has approx 10k km on it. It includes a 5spd flywheel too. The flywheel was machined when the clutch webt in. It has a very fresh surface on the flywheel and pressure plate faces. You can still see the criss hatch. the fruction disc has plenty of meat on it. The pressure plate is an upgraded clamping force modiefied OE item. The friction material is an organic compound chosen by Jim Berry.

The clutch was made to handle 350 hp / 250 kw at the wheels, and still be gentle enough on the 5spd gear sets. Its a great clutch to drive on and held my power nicely. Only removed in favour of a carbon 6spd item when i swapped my drivetrain out.

cost about $1k new.

open to offers???
Old 29-10-2015, 06:06 PM
STI Master

Bram knows their stuff

clutch pics

Old 08-11-2015, 05:37 PM
STI Master

Bram knows their stuff

pwrx special price. perrin inlet pipe 80 bucks pickup.

Jim berry clutch 400 pickup