Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Vendors and Sponsors > ULTREX Performance
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2018, 05:12 PM
Vendor

ULTREX at standard level
Default Liberty MY04-09 cat backs

Hi All - we now have Ultimate Series cat back exhausts for the Liberty GT my04-09 sedan and wagon for $749
SUBARU LIBERTY GT MY04-09 CAT BACK EXHAUST SEDAN - $749.00 : ULTREX PERFORMANCE - BEST BANG FOR YOUR BUCK IN PERFORMANCE PARTS
SUBARU LIBERTY GT MY04-09 CAT BACK EXHAUST WAGON - $749.00 : ULTREX PERFORMANCE - BEST BANG FOR YOUR BUCK IN PERFORMANCE PARTS

If you are chasing a Liberty GT exhaust that fits properly and is made to sit up nice and high under the car then look no further. Our Ultimate Series Cat back exhaust is a precision built exhaust system for the Liberty GT MY04-09 Wagons and sedans.

Featuring 1.5mm thick 409 grade stainless, this is a quality exhaust system that fits spot on and sounds awesome.

It will also fit the 3R with some minor exhaust shop mods...Here is a clip on a 3r with headers and our cat back where customer installed it as supplied without the mods we suggest
https://youtu.be/otg77ui58qA
Cheers
Rob

Tags
backs, cat, liberty, my0409