Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > General WRXing > Introductions > Your Driveway
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26-01-2011, 08:06 AM
Subaru Tech Division

johnvk7 at standard level

This is my old Lib! I bought as a standard GX Touring wagon with stuffed airbag suspension as a wholesale car when I worked at Ossy Park Suby. I did the conversion and fitted standard struts with lowered springs. Good to see its still going strong. Had a lot of work done to it since I owned it though.
I bought the front cut from JWS, and modified a wrx exhaust, which looks like its been replaced with a proper 3" system. She's obviously had a couple of owners since I had her.
I did the conversion in my driveway in 2 weekends, your right about the body, she is in great nick for an old girl.
Nice car mate!
2010 XR5 Focus
06 Impreza Hatch 2.0i
Old 27-01-2011, 04:26 PM
Sir AntiLag

rstasy at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnvk7 View Post
This is my old Lib! I bought as a standard GX Touring wagon with stuffed airbag suspension as a wholesale car when I worked at Ossy Park Suby. I did the conversion and fitted standard struts with lowered springs. Good to see its still going strong. Had a lot of work done to it since I owned it though.
I bought the front cut from JWS, and modified a wrx exhaust, which looks like its been replaced with a proper 3" system. She's obviously had a couple of owners since I had her.
I did the conversion in my driveway in 2 weekends, your right about the body, she is in great nick for an old girl.
Nice car mate!
Haha uncanny! I bought it off Pat, apparently there's only been one owner in between us.

He had replaced the 3" TBE system and added the electronic boost controller - i've done all the rest of the work. He also informed me that he's put another gearbox in it.

Unfortunately I've just chipped the paint on the driver's side quarter yesterday, which I'm pretty emo about

She'll be getting a v2 sti donk very shortly, that's if i don't sell it.

You've done an awesome job on the conversion mate. Very tidy from what I've seen. So kudos to you.

Tags
love, rs, wagon